AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Don't get me wrong the materials appear to look better than anything I've seen in a while from a Bo trainer (at least in photos).  I just can't get behind the cw.  If indeed the materials are a step up I wish they would think about doing it for more trainers.

Don't get me wrong the materials appear to look better than anything I've seen in a while from a Bo trainer (at least in photos).  I just can't get behind the cw.  If indeed the materials are a step up I wish they would think about doing it for more trainers.
DAMN that, just give me them as an ID already.  I would pay $200 to create my own.

local spot selling a pair for $190...

btw why are people posting pics and info from the AT3 in here while we have a seperate AT3 thread in the retro section, no offence towards anyone but its quite annoying i have to say

All three trainers threads are a crap shoot now..Might as well merge them all. I'm glad to see some excitement out of the genre, but it's annoying. People see trainer in a thread title and post away. A lack of respect or care.. These are the fans Nike is catering to ultimately... No offense to anyone in particular. Its just the sign of the times with Nike's target demographic

All three trainers threads are a crap shoot now..Might as well merge them all. I'm glad to see some excitement out of the genre, but it's annoying. People see trainer in a thread title and post away. A lack of respect or care.. These are the fans Nike is catering to ultimately... No offense to anyone in particular. Its just the sign of the times with Nike's target demographic
agreed. wish they'd bring back some of the at3s from my youth instead of the stuff they are putting out now. 

I just realized the Broken Bats and the Horses are 2 different shoes. My bad.
laugh.gif

Honestly, I don't care for either shoe. I came for the Broken Bats shirt.

So a local retailer has some shirts in stock so they tell me does someone have a photo. I'm being lazy by not going back in the thread. Happy to help anyone if they have the shirt that you all have been talking about

mine came yesterday from champs the toebox had a minor glitch

found the fitted at lids on sale for 20 or 25 then the manager threw me his discount for 40% off so had to cop

i got a dope 8 and 9 shirt that matches it too...

whats the next in the bo knows series hockey? heard theres 4 bo knows trainer 3's dropping 

May not be everybody's cup of tee, but I love these. Actually better quality than my raider cw

I just realized the Broken Bats and the Horses are 2 different shoes. My bad.
laugh.gif

Honestly, I don't care for either shoe. I came for the Broken Bats shirt.
lol
laugh.gif

how can you not even notice the differences

the AT3 have a strap on the upper while the AT SC High is strapless

Back
Top Bottom