Age Limit on Clubbin

You gonna be the old head in the club?

• Total voters
31 and still in that ***. U just go to the more mature clubs. I won’t be caught dead at a 18 and up. We got mature spots that usually have the 30+ crowd.

31 and still in that ***. U just go to the more mature clubs. I won’t be caught dead at a 18 and up. We got mature spots that usually have the 30+ crowd.
What’s the music selection and vibe like? ******* still prowlin on the corner creepin on females or what?

I’ll hit the club if we celebrating something or outta town, but rarely go on the regular if I’m home...Did too much coming up, so a random Friday night just hittin the club in my city ain’t poppin no more to me

When I’m in ATL clubbin is in their culture tho, they never stop...I know cats that got a go to spot every night of the week :lol:

Going to the club every night of the week sounds so wack :lol:

Its funny when i would ask how peoples nights went and majority of the people i picked up from clubs would complain and say theyd never go to the club again.

🙄 riiight. You know next weekend youll be right back at it

Going to the club every night of the week sounds so wack :lol:

Its funny when i would ask how peoples nights went and majority of the people i picked up from clubs would complain and say theyd never go to the club again.

🙄 riiight. You know next weekend youll be right back at it
Without clubs, some people truly have no lives if we being honest.

I don’t know, but the clubs/lounges that are geared toward older people are always the best spots to hang, especially if there is a live music part of the lounge associated. Red Rooster in Harlem was like that. Downstairs at Ginny’s supper club I saw Ron Carter and Benny Golson play together, then after dinner and the show, they cleared everyone out, moved the tables, then played House music until 3 or 4 in the morning. The average ages were around 25 - 65. I thought it was pretty cool, as Marcus Samuelson was there, along with Dr. Henry Louis Gates. Beautiful Black women were all over the place.

Last edited:
Some of y’all make 30 sound super old lol . I still go to clubs / lounges . Lot of my homies are promoters/owners/DJs and we all over 30 lol

actually went out last night

and if your girl is “fun” partying with her is definitely a good time. That’s my main kick it partner. Guaranteed 2 step partner and guaranteed drunk buns after .

sounds like some of y’all are insecure / have insecure women . My girl not bout to start problems for me looking lol. The occasional “who’s that” after I speak to / give a woman a hug is the most I deal with .

If ****** shoot they shot at her I don’t care as long as it’s not disrespectful. Its what comes with dating a nice looking woman lol. If anybody gets her a drink or something, she just gives it me😂

I feel like the last night club I've been to was Vegas as well

Everything else is a bar/lounges

Did hit some day parties couple summers ago 🤔 but the crowd was mostly 30ish
Day parties and brunches where most of the folks in the late 20’s and up at on the regular now in the cities I frequent...Get the turn up out the way early, and recover the rest of the night/weekend :lol:

Vegas clubs are not really clubs. Probably the worst representation of what a club is if we’re being honest. Just overly crowded and overly expensive. If you’re not dropping 1500 on a section then you might as well leave. That’s before buying a bottle too. Now the pool parties in Vegas those are legit

Last edited:
How do y’all feel about hittin the club after a certain age?

Should people grow up or is it cool for older ****** to continue to be on the scene 30+ ?

I don't know if there is a way someone SHOULD/SHOULDN'T act in this case.

If you want to go to the club, go to the club.

Id pick up those people when id drive uber on the weekends. Pick em up at 11pm from the club district, theyre yawning in the back seat :lol:
They might as well just do a day party then, that’s just pump fakin a club night :lol: :smh:

Going to the club with your girl? What’s the point? Lol. At best I come home sober and we’re not fighting. I’m good on that

wasn’t our plan; got invited to someone’s birthday a while back. Stayed for an hour out of politeness and then dipped

What replaced the club activity for you? Would you transition to lounges or something more “grown and sexy”?

We Mostly just hit up bars/restaurants; once in a while these will have dance floors that aren’t packed with idiots, so we have a decent time. Wedding parties are by far the best. People have a good time without acting like idiots or perverts, and it helps that we know/get to know more people there. At a club the music is so loud that you can’t really socialize much.

Off topic but i see too many “macho” guys just standing around holding their beer when da beat drops

whats the point of being at da club if u on da sideline?

weddings are 🔥 as well

da ratio of females to males is incredible on da dancefloor
All you have to do is be friendly/social, not have a chopper suit, and just have fun on the dance floor regardless of whether you can dance well or not. Single women at weddings definitely notice and usually approach dudes more often than they do at clubs

Off topic but i see too many “macho” guys just standing around holding their beer when da beat drops

whats the point of being at da club if u on da sideline?

weddings are 🔥 as well

da ratio of females to males is incredible on da dancefloor

What is the issue?

Some of us don't like dancing and/or can't dance.

I don't think it always has to do with someone being "Too Macho."

Back in 2014.. this was some club in orange county :lol:

IMG_3104.PNG

I keep seeing these videos from ATL and Florida. So disappointed...
Man it's so frustrating to see. Add Houston/Dallas to that list too. Hell, homie a few replies up on this page said he went out last night :smh:

What is the issue?

Some of us don't like dancing and/or can't dance.

I don't think it always has to do with someone being "Too Macho."
idk bro, by not dancing i feel like men are missing out on easy hook ups

my boys always complaining why they always go home empty handed, i just tell them to get out there and boogie but they just dont wanna for whatever reason

i aint got no issues, just want men to win

Back
Top Bottom