Age Limit on Clubbin

You gonna be the old head in the club?

• Total voters
Define older crowd? We talking 30s? If so, that’s relatively normal. They usually call “grown and sexy” or some corny ****.
30s isn’t the older crowd. We talking 40s/50s. Honestly have more fun with the older crowd.

But don't 40/50 year olds have their own nights/events in the club?

I wouldn't imagine many people of that age range are partying with younger folks. (Sure SOME that are holding on still do)>

I wouldn't imagine many people of that age range are partying with younger folks. (Sure SOME that are holding on still do)>
Yeah that mix won’t work. The musical taste would be too different I would think.

Where I’m from, they have their own whole clubs....AND young folks go there too!! :lol:

As far as bringing my lady out…why wouldn’t I? My wife is my friend. Lol, your woman needs to have fun also. All that bs about dudes pressing your woman is a myth. Yea, dudes have said things but mostly it’s respectful. I’m not tripping over a dude telling my wife “i like your hair” even if that really means “oh, you gotta fat ***”. My only concern is catching somebody else’s strays….so it’s gotta be more chill spots, hookah lounges, etc.

I swear some of y’all wanna keep your woman locked up in the crib.

Never enjoyed clubs in the first place. Sure it's easy to meet women but I can't hear **** inside a club and the prices are extortionate. One time at one of our biggest clubs, I had to damn near communicate with sign language due to how loud the music was.
A nice bar/lounge is where it's at.

Where I’m from, they have their own whole clubs....AND young folks go there too!! :lol:

We got a spot out here for the OGs. Been there a few times **** was legit fun. Them cats be suited
wow.png

I just turned 34 and never enjoyed going to clubs. I love concerts and music festivals though cause I can listen to music I enjoy and be around like-minded people.

At clubs, youre just forced to listen to the music (usually top 40 bs) and that attracts a lot of basic people

All I'll say is if you're in your 20s don't put a deadline on when you're gonna be done with the club life because then you look goofy as hell when the deadline passes and you're still turning up. I have a friend that's 31 and when dude was in his 20s he loved to hit up the club 2-3 times a week. I used to go with him and bag girls then I met my current girl and faded from that lifestyle.

when my friend was still going hard after me I told him to slow it down for financial and health purposes and he said he was going hard because once he's 30 he's gonna stop partying so much. He's now 31 and has no signs of stopping lol. I don't join him bc I'm not going to a club to not bag some baddies. Then I'm basically going to dance with guys

I’m 34 now and haven’t been to a club since I was maybe 27? I’m just too damb busy man. Gotta get up EARLY early. I’m tired on the weekends. I ain’t got it in me to be pop lock it droppin it, shoulder leaning, shaking that laffy taffy, or anything else like that.

MAYBE if I was single I would consider it at my age. But that’s yamb chasing. I have no reason to be inhaling crop dust and paying $16 for watered down sugar alcohols all night while blasting out my eardrums. No payoff.

Any age, don't matter. Just adjust for age.

Just cuz you 40 don't mean you gotta behave like you 20 in the club.

There aint no age limit for strip clubs.

Never enjoyed clubs in the first place. Sure it's easy to meet women but I can't hear **** inside a club and the prices are extortionate. One time at one of our biggest clubs, I had to damn near communicate with sign language due to how loud the music was.
A nice bar/lounge is where it's at.

I hear you.

Back
Top Bottom