AIR COMMAND FORCE & AIR PRESSURE - RETRO?

If they retroed Command Forces, or even 180 highs, with decent quality, i'd pay retail for them.

Otherwise, copped on discount.

reebok re-issued these again

i don't know what nike is waiting for unless there is a patent issue although i do have to say they are a huge just do it on a limited run for thecollectors so we have sets we can actually wear

Reebok-Twilight-Zone-Pump-Retro-1.jpg
Alternative?

Anything is possible, Niketalk made a request to Nike for these to be re-released, they've made a few request over the past months and have been successful, as long as the consumers are heard im sure Nike will legitimately try to feed our cravings for retros. Maybe a good idea would be for the topic maker to email Nike the link so they can see the feedbacks for themselves.

REALLY GOOD!

ONLINE BIG PETITION ?

with 'help of this forum And #@#+#***$%$*% sneakernews.com

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ksmith4768 wrote:

Here is a better quality pic of the Neon Greens...
293131398.jpg

I sold the Wht/Red/Blue pair to a guy in Australia a few months back...

These are my second fave Non Jordan Basketball shoe of all time. Bought a pair from a dude at a party for $30 that were in his garage from God knows when....but were so clean. Soles ended up crumbling after a while...NEED THESE IN MY LIFE. Loved rockin em with shorts, Chump style.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Here is a better quality pic of the Neon Greens...
293131398.jpg

I sold the Wht/Red/Blue pair to a guy in Australia a few months back...
Jesus!! Ankle support all the way to the knees..
laugh.gif
. Man and to think kobe wears lows now...
ohwell.gif
. Thats pure nostalgia right there

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

I couldn't wear them, they too high.. Hypebeast will wear them though.

What about people who actually appreciate the shoe design and its colorway. Blanket statements the bane of any sub culutre.

I have a pair of the neon yellow Air Command Force DS in a size 10.  It has the original tag and is spot on clean.  There isn't any yellowing at all.  I'm debating selling my pair or keeping them.  They have been my holy grails since I saw my friend wear a pair back in elementary school.  Question is:  Should I sell these?  I have long been away from the shoe game (more than 6 years) and money for renovations to my house are much too important than a pair of Nike's sitting in my closet.  How much do you think I can get selling through eBay?  It has to be worth well over $500.  I'll post pictures when I get home from work.

Nike has been watching interest in this shoe rise for years now. They need to release this shoe in full length and with full functioning pump. I wouldn't mind sporting some shoes with real ankle support and good cushioning . They need to add in zoom air insoles for extra comfort.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id rather see these.
34dsavn.jpg

I had these back in the day and was the envy of a lot of mates as my parents got them for me on a trip to the states. I look at them now and while I loved them when I had them I think I'd prefer the air commands over these. They are both a clear 2nd and 3rd to the air pressure though. Retro of either 3 would be nice.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Maybe a good idea would be for the topic maker to email Nike the link so they can see the feedbacks for themselves.
they already saw it. nt is an integral part of nikes hype machine.

In case you want to see more images of the Pressure check out the new episode od Lab on Tenisufki.eu. Eventhough it's not in english it's worth your while. Numerous images plus patent sketches and video at the end. Priceless.

cover.jpg

Want o see more?

f1.jpg

MORE TO BE SEEN HERE!!

Paix
c.

Back
Top Bottom