AIR COMMAND FORCE & AIR PRESSURE - RETRO?

some of the coolest nike packaging i've ever seen. But these will never come back in big numbers. Only chance this shoe has is an ultra limited release. Its just too much of a crazy shoe to work in 2010. But if the yeezy made it big i could be proven wrong. That shoe was/is hideous.

Hype sells

I can guarantee it would sell, if released in limited distribution e.g.: Tier-0 etc. There's enough of people in the World who'd love to own a pair. Of course it has to be done right, same colorway, shape, packaging etc. You cannot compare any release to Air Yeezy, since it was celebrity driven marketing with HUGE exposure, Grammys, maazines, online etc. and it still released in very small numbers. So Nike please Just Do It!

Paix
c.

I would buy every colour way of 180 pumps, Command forces, Pressures. Don't give about the price. These are IT.

I have a pair of 180 pumps (White/Blue) but I tore the mid sole off when it crumbled to dust. Planning on turning them into slippers so I can still rock them without leaving a mess of foam everywhere.

Retro these.

Reebok did their twilight's and I have 5 pairs of em so far...

Pump..pump...pump.pump..pump

Ice ice baby !

These need to come out.. its all about neon right now
roll.gif

^ Not bad. I wasn't really liking the PR1's, but those are decent. Still wouldn't drop $110 USD on them though.

And I don't even really like the Air Pressure's either. But if they retro'd the Air Command Force. I would cop multiples.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Are they coming back out?

Its not a proper retro model (what is these days
eyes.gif
) but its the next best thing the RT1 with the OG colorway and a strap. Theres a fake valve on the back of the shoe also.

I hope they dont do some lame %$! version on the command force tho, all or nothing on those. I remember the command force were so filled out and bulky, you can bet if the shoe was retroed it wouldnt have half the quality padding on in the inner as the OG.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These don't look bad. I'd get them on sale if they had some decent colorways.
Plenty of colorways in the RT1 out, dont think theyll bring out the pressure retro in other colors it was only colorway back in the day.

Im gonna try to get these, love the old school vibe, just like the flight lites. I dont think a lot of people will be checking for these so hopefully theyll sit at my local HOH for a while. Whats the release date and retail?

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Here is a better quality pic of the Neon Greens...
293131398.jpg

I sold the Wht/Red/Blue pair to a guy in Australia a few months back...
I actually sold this pair as well ($1,200.00)...  To a guy in Oregon...  Could a Retro be in the works???

I posted this on the other thread, I was told by someone that has a legit contact at Nike headquarters that the David Robinson's are being retro'd. Could be these or the air force V's (pretty sure its the command force pump).

Thats gonna be 'crazy'... I hope it's the Command Force Pumps... Wasn't too big on the 180 Pumps...

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I posted this on the other thread, I was told by someone that has a legit contact at Nike headquarters that the David Robinson's are being retro'd. Could be these or the air force V's (pretty sure its the command force pump).
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom