AIR COMMAND FORCE & AIR PRESSURE - RETRO?

I have an original pair of these that are just falling apart in the closet. Crumbling. Pretty sad.

EDIT: Talking about the Command Force. Neon yellow midsole. Or it was. At one time.
sick.gif

They need to retro these.

Have y'all seen some of the prices on eBay? Type in " Nike Air Command Force" for a good laugh.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Have y'all seen some of the prices on eBay? Type in " Nike Air Command Force" for a good laugh.
Somebody selling 6 pairs for 25 grand. Wow.

How much are mine worth? lmao...

That guy is seriously over pricing EVERYTHING, 5 pairs of reebok pumps for 5000.00 (one pair being a set of retro omni lites) 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

Somebody selling 6 pairs for 25 grand. Wow.

How much are mine worth? lmao...

Depends on condition. If theyre pristine, 300+ easy. Worn but intact, 200+. Worn to bits, um, mabye 50 if someones desperate. Those are minimums that ive actually seen them sell for. I have seen a couple go for 5-700+, which is totally nuts imo. Those prices alone should have nike falling all over themselves to release these again. Ive been waiting out this retro for years now, so id be nice if we got them sometime before the sun explodes tho.

They should release these at HOHs first too test out the market for these.

that would be dumb, cause the people that live in states that dont have hoh's wouldnt get them. so they wouldnt know what the actual sales numbers would be. bad idea broham.

hopefully they do the 180's cause the regular command forces are hella weaksauce!!

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I posted this on the other thread, I was told by someone that has a legit contact at Nike headquarters that the David Robinson's are being retro'd. Could be these or the air force V's (pretty sure its the command force pump).
you sir are "da man"

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

that would be dumb, cause the people that live in states that dont have hoh's wouldnt get them. so they wouldnt know what the actual sales numbers would be. bad idea broham.

hopefully they do the 180's cause the regular command forces are hella weaksauce!!

Well the people who dont live right by a HOH can just order them online.

Do you realize that these will be like a 200 dollar shoe if it retros?  You cant just Genereal release a shoe like that without having energy releases to gage the interest in the shoe.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Well the people who dont live right by a HOH can just order them online.

Do you realize that these will be like a 200 dollar shoe if it retros?  You cant just Genereal release a shoe like that without having energy releases to gage the interest in the shoe.
F that house of hoops crap, this shoe should be a limited release to select boutiques and maybe throw a few up on eastbay and a few up on ndc.  Reebok did a great job with their bring back pump in 2004 and again in 2009 and they didn't limit them to just one place.  They don't need to test the market for these, as long as they do right by the retro these will definitely sell out.

Don't make these limited!! I had a pair that I bought from some dude at a party for 35.00 that were barely worn. I wore the hell out of them and eventually the soles crumbled and turned into flip-flops. These look hella cool with shorts, White Men Can't Jump Style. Would be dope if they did a commemorative White Men Can't Jump campaign or something. Put me down for a pair, if done right.

Yall are lost in your fandom of these shoes if you think these should be a general release.
laugh.gif

These could end up like the Carnivores.

^I don't think ANY release can end up like the Carnivores...currently $14.99 at a BUNCH of Nike outlets...
roll.gif

for those who dont think that the 80's and 90's are back think again. these kids out there rocking skinny jeans with polo etc etc will mos def rock any old schol kick such as these, just to be different and just to say that they rocked an early 90's shoe., i call these kids kanye west kids., they'll wear anything with no shame. im from that era and if these came out again i would pull out my acid wash jeans and rock these with pride., 

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

for those who dont think that the 80's and 90's are back think again. these kids out there rocking skinny jeans with polo etc etc will mos def rock any old schol kick such as these, just to be different and just to say that they rocked an early 90's shoe., i call these kids kanye west kids., they'll wear anything with no shame. im from that era and if these came out again i would pull out my acid wash jeans and rock these with pride., 
Dont forget your hypercolor t-shirt with those jeans there!

Back
Top Bottom