AIR COMMAND FORCE & AIR PRESSURE - RETRO?

Originally Posted by Method Man

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id rather see these.
34dsavn.jpg
Cosign.

One of my top 10 shoes. I'd love to have a fresh pair I could actually wear, but we all know chances of a re-release are slimmer than retro Air Units.
Its just too dang bland to sell. I would love to get a pair if they added more color too it. its 2011 and that conservative style of white with a DOT of color will not get sold. Perfect example, just look at the air flight lite Highs. They did TURRRRRRBLE and they deserved it and if these release with the same mindset of only a smidge of color they're gonna flop too.

Yeah i think the neon command force would attract attention tho, never like the 180s they always felt too bulky and heavy, that valve on the back broke after no time think what a retro quality one would turn out like!

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Id rather see these.
34dsavn.jpg
Cosign.

One of my top 10 shoes. I'd love to have a fresh pair I could actually wear, but we all know chances of a re-release are slimmer than retro Air Units.
Its just too dang bland to sell. I would love to get a pair if they added more color too it. its 2011 and that conservative style of white with a DOT of color will not get sold. Perfect example, just look at the air flight lite Highs. They did TURRRRRRBLE and they deserved it and if these release with the same mindset of only a smidge of color they're gonna flop too.

That would be worst thing they could do.

It would turn off so many people who have been clamoring for these. Just release them in "WMCJ" colorway

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yall are lost in your fandom of these shoes if you think these should be a general release.
laugh.gif

These could end up like the Carnivores.
Unfortunate But True.

Id rather see these.
34dsavn.jpg
Cosign.

BULLCRAP!! they would SELLOUT just for the fact of all the people that would want them for NOSTELGIC reasons only. the colorway has nothing to to with these selling, the oldheads would gobble them up in a heartbeat, so fast that we probably wouldnt even get a pair. like most xi's
roll.gif

Please Nike please release these kicks!!! Is there away to get a hold of Nike Marketing or whatever department to get these released? Why wouldnt they? They only at most cost 30-40.00 to make then distribution whatever so like 65.00 in labor a pair.. We should start a poll if there isnt one cause I need these kicks

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Cosign.

BULLCRAP!! they would SELLOUT just for the fact of all the people that would want them for NOSTELGIC reasons only. the colorway has nothing to to with these selling, the oldheads would gobble them up in a heartbeat, so fast that we probably wouldnt even get a pair. like most xi's
roll.gif
Just like how the Air Flight Lite High's "sold out"  to the oldheads, right? 
wink.gif

Even now, as a sneakerhead and being more aware of shoes in tv/movies and watching "White Man Can't Jump" again, they still look too plain to me. All they need is more color and their good to go
smile.gif

I'll give it to you if they make it a limited release but if they mass produce them like the AFLHs with the same color scheme, then I foresee a well deserved FLOP in their future.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

^I don't think ANY release can end up like the Carnivores...currently $14.99 at a BUNCH of Nike outlets...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 i forgot about that. Nike, y'all better make a smart decision about these....

It's quite unlikely Nike will release any of the Pump shoes complete with the Pump systems. It wasn't a success, and the Pump system was ****, compared to Reebok. 

I think there's a reason the Force 180s retroed without the Pump. Either there's some legal issue or it was just a clear-cut failure waiting to happen

Back
Top Bottom