AIR JORDAN 1 ALPHA id CONTEST

I recently got an email from flight club asking to enter a "contest" to design a pair of Air Jordan 1's. Apparently only available to Flight Clubmembers. Now, I personally think this is a way for JB to hire "volunteers" to do their work for them. I wouldn't touch this crap. Plus I alreadybelieve the AJ 1 is PLAYED the #%#$ out. I'm sick of it.

Here is the Ad.

Na i think u win the shoes u designed????? It wont land u a job with JB cause its just color rendering

Aslong as its a good colorway I dont care if JB does that. If they did that for every number we wouldnt have crap like peapods and more

Does this seem coppable? I might make one when this hits. The main issue with the damn thing is the limit of colors

sounds pretty smart to me. give the people what they want. anything designed by the people def they would cop right?

^^^
No, members will design their own colorways and post them on the NikeiD gallery. JB is then going to select 23 designs and award them to the members who madethem.

Also if anyone still has the Flight Club invites, please PM me. I registered before, but the window keeps popping up to ask for a code again.

The options on ID are fairly limited. I'm open to try this "new" Jordan 1 since it is close to the original's look, yet has better cushioningfor sports. (Of course,IMO, they could have had original Jordan 1, with original colorways, with premium leather, plus zoom air insoles (like SB) and it wouldsell like hotcakes.)

My UNC black toe

wjx4jr.jpg

24lquxl.jpg

smh.gif
I just got done deleting my email about that. What's the website again? I want to give it a shot.

Tryed to make an eminem 4 looking CW but options were a little limited but hey theyll just have to do .

I was think about making some with different colors like Yellow but that won't happen
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Then I tried to make some AJKO's but they limit what you can and can't color
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

My Flight Club no longer works for some reason. So I guess I won't even get to mess around with the Alphas

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

Originally Posted by Rick2345

laugh.gif

You spelled "Alpha" wrong

Good design though
smile.gif

lol funny. I'm sure it was a typo though.

These all look decent but I can't stand owning another pair of 1's. Unless they're signed by Mike.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

Originally Posted by Rick2345

laugh.gif

You spelled "Alpha" wrong

Good design though
smile.gif

lol funny. I'm sure it was a typo though.

These all look decent but I can't stand owning another pair of 1's. Unless they're signed by Mike.
pimp.gif

Dam typo
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Black Toe Alpha 1's... They really limit the iD colors on these...

fb2151e283ccaf8c3486e16e47b73ea3c955c01.jpg

i want these. but no point in me entering, flightclub don't cover aus.

Back
Top Bottom