AIR JORDAN 1 ALPHA id CONTEST

Nike is gonna copyright ur design! Don't be a fool. Nike will say they were the ones that came up with the design.....

Options on ID are pretty boring ... seems worth sticking with the normal release colorways and saving some cash

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Nike is gonna copyright ur design! Don't be a fool. Nike will say they were the ones that came up with the design.....
It's not that serious.
indifferent.gif

Anyone know if you can submit more then 1 design ? it doesnt state in the rule that you cnt so i just wanted to know if anyone knew

can't even have fun with these. not enough color options and i don't like the text on the tongue. what's the point if i can't black it out lol.

I created some earlier. These look good when you keep it simple. Oh yeah, what's the deal on these Alpha 1s anyways. Are these supposed to be some newplayable version of the 1s?

^^^ Yea I was looking at all the ones in the galley and ... MOST of the shoes are the SAME. They need to go through them and edit the ones out that are thesame.

they should have allowed more color choices

good luck to all who submitted (I submitted a few myself...couple of them were the same cw with minor adjustments)
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom