Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting back from vacation and I come home to these beauties. The quality of leather hasn't been this good on a 1 since the '94 retros (imo). 

2wftstz.jpg

2db554p.jpg

20a2ot2.jpg

sevb4y.jpg

i know for sure resale value will drop..i'm thinking high 100s low 200s hopefully just in case i wanta snag a few extra pairs

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

i know for sure resale value will drop..i'm thinking high 100s low 200s hopefully just in case i wanta snag a few extra pairs
damn you think that low? I doubt that low

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Ive only found 3 stores that are going to have them and none of them are by CIncinnati (where i stay) at ALL. Anyone know of any outlets that are going to have them close to cincy??
No store in or NEAR Ohio will get these.....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Type X

Mine came today
smile.gif
Woot for fedex before noon!

5768704962_b1874756cc_z.jpg

Better pictures shortly...
wink.gif

MLK right? You must have called in right after me. While the lady was processing my order she said they just sold the last pair (14).
Mine came in today as well and I must say that jb did a really really really really great job with these. Def  
pimp.gif

Hopefully I can find a pair in my size. I hope all you guys that want these end up getting them.   

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Anyone in here in the Washington state area?marysville,wa are releasing these on Wednesday,June 1st,they told me some people have driven from states away and are already staying in the motel 6 across the outlets..they don't know how security is going to be,or what time they'd allow us to start lining up..but this should show you the hype is real,camping is the only choice..they wouldn't disclose exactly how many pairs they're releasing but I've heard from a few employees it's close to a 100..they also said they would start accepting phone orders 24 hours after release,but I'm sure we all know by now that they'll all be sure gone by then

if people are driving from other states and staying days at a motel, why not use that money and get a pair online?
they have to be spending atleast 300 including the kicks, drving, and rooms

Yup, why not just spend the money online, if people are coming from different cities/towns it's a different story.
I think it has to do with the thrill of actually having to do some serious leg work to get a pair of shoes that you want. For instance, I actually like not having a pair of shoes easily accessible. I can basically get whatever shoe I want (except my kobes 
mad.gif
) with absolutely zero hassle, but with these its a different story. IDK, it kinda makes me appreciate having them that much more 
ohwell.gif

Az mills told me that they are not taking phone orders anymore. They'll open up at nine And are doing wristbands. Just passing along info.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

if people are driving from other states and staying days at a motel, why not use that money and get a pair online?

Yup, why not just spend the money online, if people are coming from different cities/towns it's a different story.
I think it has to do with the thrill of actually having to do some serious leg work to get a pair of shoes that you want. For instance, I actually like not having a pair of shoes easily accessible. I can basically get whatever shoe I want (except my kobes 
mad.gif
) with absolutely zero hassle, but with these its a different story. IDK, it kinda makes me appreciate having them that much more 
ohwell.gif

you're right..i feel exactly the same..i cherish the shoes that i've put in those long hours camping out for,than the ones that i jus walk into a footlocker & cop or even the ones i pay the crazy reseller prices..each of my shoes thats caused me the most hassle hold a certain or significant memory in my life whether its just standing out in the cold with the homies smoking or racing thru the mall to get to the first shoe store you see

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

mad.gif
ohwell.gif

exactly man, its all part of the hunt...nowadays kids expect the phone call/ online cop....get out of your house and put in work....thats how it should have always stayed.

they look great in the pics. the leather looks like the same leather on the recent blk/shadow grey 1's, can anybody confirm if it is the same leather or not? cant wait to have them in my hands, and these will be rocked even if i cant double up.

Originally Posted by riddla713

they look great in the pics. the leather looks like the same leather on the recent blk/shadow grey 1's, can anybody confirm if it is the same leather or not? cant wait to have them in my hands, and these will be rocked even if i cant double up.

i have the blk/shadow gray 1's the leather looks better than those IMO

Originally Posted by Heshua

Az mills told me that they are not taking phone orders anymore. They'll open up at nine And are doing wristbands. Just passing along info.

You are correct, sir.  I'll be there nice and early.  Still haven't gotten any info on limits for pairs, though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom