Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone going to Marrysville Nike Outlet....they are handing out tickets at 7a.m.....no camping in front of the stores allowed but you can wait in the parking lot until 7...they got 100 pairs...1 per person.

Damn I guess I Will be missing out on these since there is no phone orders. And all the outlets around the DMV said they're not getting em. Blown!!!

all the outlet malls down by my crib dont know sh*t! gave me the "we dont know what we are getting" answer.. "check back tomm" lol these people are useless.. any AZ sneakheads out there. holla at me wit info if theres any.. thanks

VIA OUTLET THREAD - ilikecupnoodles

Riverhead Nike Factory WILL be receiving the Jordan Banned 1 tomorrow. There will be no phone orders and a STRICT limit of 1 per customer no exceptions to this rule. Please do not call to ask if they will be receiving because again, they will have them tomorrow morning. Quantity will not be disclosed. If you are going to Riverhead to line up, please make the line go towards the corner of the building and NOT towards Under Amrour. Normal store hours are 9am-9pm, tomorrow store may open early

Address for the store is:
1520 Tanger Mall Dr
Riverhead NY 11901

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Ah the DMP Release brings back memories.I don't know if it was cause the Hyphy movement was in fully swing, but Arden was a mad house!!People thizzin, people getting it in their cars, sideshows, police with riot gear and the whole 9.It was like a hood party in the parking lot!Vacaville won't be like that, but it won't be super quite either. We'll see.Let me know if your going out that way!

The rest don't surprise me, but I never heard about that one
nerd.gif
.  Yeah, I'll probably be heading out tomorrow morning.  If it does end up raining though then I might just take the L and hope the hype on these dies down so the reseller prices aren't rape...

Originally Posted by manslayer

When you all planning on heading to Marysville? I work in the mall and close tonight so I might just pack a blanket and pillows and set up a bed right in front of Nike if there really are RV's camping out there..most likely canadians or crackheads at walmart like we already said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the talk of Canadians traveling cross boarder in RV's to cop outlet sneakers.  Well this Canadian just secured his pair via private sale from one of the lucky few who copped the first day  they were made available.  I CANT WAIT!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

GeNeRaTiOnZ wrote:
SoFarGone510 wrote:
BayArea heads San Leandro outlet has them. They are not telling any one over the phone or in stores. They are known to be a shady store. They have about 80 pairs. I'm assuming they gonna release it at a random time

That's what I just heard too. Good to know they're 2 spots getting these in Norcal.

Man, I was just there at the store last thursday. The employee told me that they were not getting them. He also said that since they were a clearance store, they never know whats coming in. That store is shady as hell!

01726ab4401df4d91d80cb3a0d6359596324882e.jpg

You just made my day now I don't have to go all the way to the vacaville outlet.

Edit: They are opening at 10 tomorrow right???

Originally Posted by cornzilla

You just made my day now I don't have to go all the way to the vacaville outlet.
I hope its true. There's way too many sneakerheads in the Bay for this to only release at Vacaville
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

No Florida outlet other than only 1 in South Florida will have these.

Sucks.

The word in the regional forums is there will be none in Georgia either.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by manslayer

When you all planning on heading to Marysville? I work in the mall and close tonight so I might just pack a blanket and pillows and set up a bed right in front of Nike if there really are RV's camping out there..most likely canadians or crackheads at walmart like we already said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the talk of Canadians traveling cross boarder in RV's to cop outlet sneakers.  Well this Canadian just secured his pair via private sale from one of the lucky few who copped the first day  they were made available.  I CANT WAIT!!!
wink.gif

how do they fit? Run big or small?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

3 ppl already camping out at vacaville right now? damn peeps dont mess around up there
laugh.gif
Damn...well I guess I wont be getting these from citadel seeing how close it is to monterey park...insider
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MacJEFFicent

Just left vacaville n saw about 7 people campin already.
i really hope there are a lot of pairs tomorrow and later on so these people realize they are idiots.  there is no need to camp this early.  some people have no logic.

beyond stressed about this release. franklin mills pa is looking like a no go but i hope im wrong.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

beyond stressed about this release. franklin mills pa is looking like a no go but i hope im wrong.

was just there and they said they aren't getting them

I don't trust the employees...Thinking about driving down to Atlantic city myself...but would hate to hear later that I could have just gotten them at one of the outlets up this way...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

I don't trust the employees...Thinking about driving down to Atlantic city myself...but would hate to hear later that I could have just gotten them at one of the outlets up this way...
mad.gif

same bro. same.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

GeNeRaTiOnZ wrote:

SoFarGone510 wrote:

BayArea heads San Leandro outlet has them. They are not telling any one over the phone or in stores. They are known to be a shady store. They have about 80 pairs. I'm assuming they gonna release it at a random time

That's what I just heard too. Good to know they're 2 spots getting these in Norcal.

Man, I was just there at the store last thursday. The employee told me that they were not getting them. He also said that since they were a clearance store, they never know whats coming in. That store is shady as hell!

01726ab4401df4d91d80cb3a0d6359596324882e.jpg

Edit: They are opening at 10 tomorrow right???

How is it shady when it is true? Clearance stores really do not know what they get until they get it!

aFamous wrote:

How is it shady when it is true? Clearance stores really do not know what they get until they get it!

comon man, they get the items in on a certain date and then they display them on another. They know what they get at least a small time in advance.

well i was having a nice day feeling good about tomorrows release & 3/4 home my car locks up on me in the middle of a turn
30t6p3b.gif
had me with the "
frown.gif
is this cereal life" sad face waiting on the tow truck
30t6p3b.gif
.... glad i had my rent(paid)/banned $$ already waiting or i would be x10 more pissed than i already am....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom