Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TFaulk20

Does anyone know how many pairs vacaville is getting, I've heard so many different things. If I were to guess from everything people have told me I would say around 90 but I've heard as much as 150.
It's less than the 90 even, I'm sad to report.

Sneaker game gone nuts now. Ppl lining up at the outlets cause sneaker forums are hyping up a B-Grade shoes. SMH

the only nice thing about these is that resellers jumped on the hype so hard they're about to flood the market. Most of your everyday mall-going Jordan buyer isn't going to be on this release as hard as the true sneakerfiends are right now

Originally Posted by spenna316

any info on woodbury?  I was told they were getting them tomm when I talked to them earlier this morning...now there saying no?! 
From what I heard, they were suppose to but haven't received shipment yet. 
grin.gif

damn I guess people are lining up at Camarillo already!?  Homey said there's like 50-60 people in line?  Looks like ducktales to me

i know the security may be strict, but cant you guys stay in your car and then line up right before opening, or are you not allowed to remain in the lot overnight?

nice pic of vacaville frijo

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

i was just told no camping at the jersey gardens mall. I called and pressed the option to speak to security. Said that nobody can go on property until 7 am. store still opens at 10 though
it's going to really suck for the people that wait a couple hours tomorrow morning just to find out at 10am that their shipment never came in.

COSIGN THIS!!.. They still did not receive their shipment

called at 8pm doors open at 9am no fone oders 1per person

Serious Question
For the stores that aren't allowing camping out, what the *@%+ is the strategy?
Gates open x Bum rush the door? the *@%+? 

I'm going to Citadel btw

Originally Posted by calikev34

Serious Question
For the stores that aren't allowing camping out, what the *@%+ is the strategy?
Gates open x Bum rush the door? the *@%+? 

I'm going to Citadel btw
thats how people did for the cool grays... i guess we will have to do something similar tomorrow. though im hoping not too many people tryina come to jersey.

New to the NikeTalk community. What's goody? Anybody heard anything about people camping out at AZ Mills in Tempe, currently?

Originally Posted by Rocket

New to the NikeTalk community. What's goody? Anybody heard anything about people camping out at AZ Mills in Tempe, currently?

eek.gif
you joined NT just to get info on this release????
laugh.gif
 I would think there are people camping out, given that they are everywhere else. 

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

damn I guess people are lining up at Camarillo already!?  Homey said there's like 50-60 people in line?  Looks like ducktales to me
get a life people

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Rocket

eek.gif
you joined NT just to get info on this release????
laugh.gif
 I would think there are people camping out, given that they are everywhere else. 
Wait. Dudes don't have to wait 30 days anymore????

Not sure how anyone can camp at AZ Mills-atleast not until they open the mall doors sometime tomorrow morning. Nike doesn't have any exterior doors in that mall.

Originally Posted by bernman49

Anybody camping at vacaville location got a headcount ?

from that pic on the previous page, looks like 10-15, and thats when the sun was still out..
if i had to guess ima go with somewhere in the 35-50 range
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom