Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped my two 12s so I'm happy.  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Will post pics later.

There's way too many resellers that were on my line. Dude's were mad greedy. Didn't even give a chance for others to get a pair. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Nobody has mentioned a thing about either Vegas outlet................any news on that at all????

God i hate the block of orange... Only outlet here to NOT get these.... SMH, at paying reseller prices for these now

yeah anyone getting the bs that san marcos giving out??? they said they getting today however not gonna release till tommarow???

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

not true og colorways done correct with quality leather

roll.gif
you guys trying to convince yourself these are done like ogs's ...trust me there was no goofy x's on any og's....sure the leather is nice, but anyone who really wanted something og would be letting hypebeasts overpay for these while actually looking for og's or '94 or '01 retros...they were as close as you will ever get again no matter what you tell yourself...bolas is correct...

Have you seen/held/worn the og's or 94's? These are the closing thing that has released in the last 10 years to that quality. X's or not. Son you are truly buggin'

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Just got back from Sawgrass. The employees there for the most part were great. Handed out snacks and water as they took names and handed out wristbands, even opened up he registers at the front about 45 minutes early to start getting rid of us. They were pretty strict about the 1 per-person rule, a couple people tried to circle back around the end of the line and they were told no.  Still heard some stories on line about being lied to about not having any stock coming in, but all in all a pretty easy cop. South Florida's a pretty convenient place to live if you're a Jordan head, very rarely will you not be able to get a pair of whatever you want if you're there on release day. Pretty happy I landed my size, now I can sell the other pair I got via phone order last week.
Absolutely and completely agree. My cousin who actually lives right next to the Expressway and not far off from the Outlet told me the exact same thing. They even handed you guys a Nike Bag similar to what Publix supermarket sells to people to carry their groceries. He told me that it went pretty smoothly. But of course there were a lot of lies as well. 
I got my pair but I really wanted to look out for my fellow Central and South Florida NT homies as well ... MBF, SC2011, rcj, barry, JIM SHADY

just couldn't do much with that 1 pair limit and my cousin couldn't convince his friends to come wait in line with him at 6:15 even though I was willing to compensate them LOVELY 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Congrats on the pick up bro
pimp.gif
, and good looking out, ill keep in touch if I ever come across any Jordan heat at the outlets here in the O

My outlet only had them in 8-14..I believe there is still a 14 available as of now in New Orleans if you wear that size.

Have you seen/held/worn the og's or 94's? These are the closing thing that has released in the last 10 years to that quality. X's or not. Son you are truly buggin'

I own, or have owned all 3 over the years...your right this may be the closest thing in 10 years but close doesn't cut it if you really want something that looks like the original and for 10 years kids who were too cheap to cop a pair of og's, 94's, or '01's will hype up anything close and then convince themselves that its og...thats all i'm saying...stating the truth doesnt mean someones bugging, ignoring the reality for self interest and then trying to argue someone on a message board about seems like bugging to me...I could have ordered these over the phone when south chi got them but chose another pair of CG 11's...this is a nice shoe in its own right, I just hate when kids lie to themselves about the crap Nike/Jordan pull, and like stated, deny they have you by the bolas

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Just got back from Sawgrass. The employees there for the most part were great. Handed out snacks and water as they took names and handed out wristbands, even opened up he registers at the front about 45 minutes early to start getting rid of us. They were pretty strict about the 1 per-person rule, a couple people tried to circle back around the end of the line and they were told no.  Still heard some stories on line about being lied to about not having any stock coming in, but all in all a pretty easy cop. South Florida's a pretty convenient place to live if you're a Jordan head, very rarely will you not be able to get a pair of whatever you want if you're there on release day. Pretty happy I landed my size, now I can sell the other pair I got via phone order last week.
Absolutely and completely agree. My cousin who actually lives right next to the Expressway and not far off from the Outlet told me the exact same thing. They even handed you guys a Nike Bag similar to what Publix supermarket sells to people to carry their groceries. He told me that it went pretty smoothly. But of course there were a lot of lies as well. 
I got my pair but I really wanted to look out for my fellow Central and South Florida NT homies as well ... MBF, SC2011, rcj, barry, JIM SHADY

just couldn't do much with that 1 pair limit and my cousin couldn't convince his friends to come wait in line with him at 6:15 even though I was willing to compensate them LOVELY 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Haha, yeah.  They all came outside and did some crazy Nike chant for everyone too.  It was pretty funny.  The most entertaining part of it was watching all of the security guards walking up in complete confusion as to what was going on.  They'd never seen that before at an outlet store I guess.

Alright, thanks everyone for letting me know the sizes. Was hoping for a 7.5 but will have to try for an 8.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Man all these people saying that it wasn't that bad and even came out with multiple pairs. Kinda makes me wish I didn't live in the Bay Area, hypebeast central!!! I swear vacaville got people camping since 6pm yesterday at an nike OUTLET. 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Damn these kids.

I was at Vacaville and I can honestly say it wasn't a bunch of kids, honestly 70% of the line was grown folk.  I saw a lot of the same dudes who be lining up for bay area release.  That dude from Shoepalace brought his crew out like usual
laugh.gif

good lookin out, KMNewark. i see how you roll. legit to the core.

surprisingly there was still one 9.5 left when we got up but no 8.5 or 9 for my brother.
he ended up scooping that last 9.5 with hopes of finding someone with an 8.5 to trade.

Camped out at Aurora outlet in the Chicago burbs and all went well. Everyone I met was friendly and chill.

Honestly, this is the nicest leather I've seen on an OG colorway JB release in a long while.

Now I need sleep.

Peace NT

JUST GOT WORD THAT THERE WON'T BE ANY PHONE ORDERS ALLOWED AT ANY POINT. NOT LATER ON TODAY OR TOMORROW, ETC. WHATEVER THE STORES DON'T SELL TODAY, THEY HAVE TO SHIP THEM OUT. PROBABLY FOR RESTOCKS AT OTHER STORES.

STRAIGHT FROM DISTRICT MANAGER'S MOUTH....

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Man all these people saying that it wasn't that bad and even came out with multiple pairs. Kinda makes me wish I didn't live in the Bay Area, hypebeast central!!! I swear vacaville got people camping since 6pm yesterday at an nike OUTLET. 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Damn these kids.

I was at Vacaville and I can honestly say it wasn't a bunch of kids, honestly 70% of the line was grown folk.  I saw a lot of the same dudes who be lining up for bay area release.  That dude from Shoepalace brought his crew out like usual
laugh.gif

I hate that shoepalace guy he trys to hype stuff up and act like he knows how many pairs there getting

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

not true og colorways done correct with quality leather

roll.gif
you guys trying to convince yourself these are done like ogs's ...trust me there was no goofy x's on any og's....sure the leather is nice, but anyone who really wanted something og would be letting hypebeasts overpay for these while actually looking for og's or '94 or '01 retros...they were as close as you will ever get again no matter what you tell yourself...bolas is correct...

exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom