Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
picturing 160 in his closet sized apt right speed typing to defend his childlike antics...
roll.gif

I get not having a car in nyc, but if your doing so good, go rent a car instead of beggin nters, who your unwilling to help, to help you out...pathetic

Whatever you say broseph.

"Secret spot" crap is lame, you have multiple pairs so why not share with the NT'ers up there so they can try and get at least one?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by sincere

The Jordan Ban's are like the rap game...More rappers than listeners. Everybody's selling, but they're aren't enough buyers. Real talk.
pimp.gif

Good point.

Outside of NT, maybe that other site - not too many people are hip to these. Once all of the people who really want to wear these own them; prices are going to drop QUICK.

Give it a week...you'll see what I mean.
#tabernacle

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Whatever you say broseph.

"Secret spot" crap is lame, you have multiple pairs so why not share with the NT'ers up there so they can try and get at least one?

look how you clowns act 
you really think i going to share anything 

what multiple pairs do you think i have buddy

i only had 2 pairs and sold one 

so that leaves me with only one pair 1

and to the other joker 

i am not going to rent a car for only pair of sneakers 

your just tight i aint tell you jack 
laugh.gif

btw the "closet size apt" is quite big for Mantahhan

i am done with this since i dont have a chance to get my size 

lets get back to the kicks 

I just got my pair yesterday and these are most definitely B-grade sneakers. The box was really flimsy and dented, and the shoes could have passed as already being worn. All of you cats that are OCD about wrinkles being in the toe box and miscellaneous glues stains being here and there need not to apply. but to me, these are the DOPEST B-grade sneakers that I have ever seen. That rugged look was the reason I was attracted to them in the first place and I would copp another pair in a heartbeat.

It doesn't matter to me as I am not in NYC.

Like I said previously, I just think that whole "secret spot" crap is lame.

Never heard of a public place being a "secret".

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

and to the other joker 
i am not going to rent a pair for only pair of sneakers

Its car, not pair....and you'd rather beg than spend $35 more....please...you could be at your secret spot right now getting your size 9 you need so badly

roll.gif
   I'd want to get back to the shoes too if i was being reminded of what a d-bag i was by people on a board where you spend too much of your time already....whats the point of being part of a club that doesnt even want you as a member anyway?

you got me on the car 
roll.gif

If people are acting like this over a pair of B-grade Jordan 1's imagine how people are going to be when the Concords or the Yeezy 2's drop.
sick.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

you got me on the car 
roll.gif

^^^^
roll.gif
....thats what happens when your speed typing in your "spacious" NYC apt. 
ohwell.gif

so if your giving up on getting there how bout spilling your lil "secret" now so you can help people who may live close to it....conn. mass, upstate ny????????

oh and I'm not tight, i just use every opportunity i get to expose weakness when i see it!...I have a big enough brain to know that if i am patient enough i will have these at a decent price without begging for rides, driving for hours, or doing "homework" on outlet managers so they call me late at night...

Originally Posted by sincere

Man,the price of these shoes are dropping by the second. The .99 centauctions are popping up all over the place. Looks, like sellers aregetting impatient and scarred of getting stuck with these. The legchopping has already began and it's barely been 24 hours. I though thatit would take at least a week.
pimp.gif
Badthing is, you don't need a "handbook".  It's the same trend EVERYlukewarm release, and many still fall for the banana and tailpipe. Read any "hot" thread, same themes, same "beefs", same ones eithercomplaining when they miss out or bragging when they come out ahead.

I'll grab another pair for $200-$230 next month.  Why not?  Regular JBstuff is $150 out the store now (not that I pay that, but, justsaying), and we ALL sell/trade enough stuff to not have that increaseaffect us.  96-04 came and went -- it ain't like ANYONE can MISS out on anything these days -- but many of you carry it like that being CHEAP.

There WILL be another time for you all who missed out to capitalize again, if you know what you doing.  Always is.

But whatever.

I'll just wait for the next thread with these same themes and get ready for the readings while I kill time chilling in my office.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Smh @ that huge font.

Son you got all these kicks and no car?

Priorities, my man.
when you live in manhattan you do need a car 
your rich pay the for the high price of gas and insurance 

i dont need the headaches of owning and parking a car in the city 

stay in florida and hooking people up thats where you need a car 

Remember who is begging and crying for someone to come pick them up to get some shoes.Keep walking in thunderstorms in your "rare" kicks while I keep mine clean inside my car.I always hear this "you don't need a car if you live in NYC" crap, mainly from the people who can barely afford to pay their rent cause they spend so much $ on clothes/shoes to look cool instead of having a car which is a necessity these days.But go ahead and swear you don't need one.
laugh.gif
Moving up to NY from Philly for the Sumemr and as much as I'm addicted to my car, I can't swing $400+ just for parking. Leaving my car in Philly for the summer

Originally Posted by ruger04

So upon many requests, here is a pic:
34e35297e2c57da1457af12fa0bb0cef1e51b10.jpg

The white lace is not my cup of tea...I think I'll stick with the red laces.  Or one shoe with red and the other with black.
happy.gif

BTW, I did a comparison of these to the Straps, Retro KOs, and the OLNL.  The Straps have a higher cut , these were the same height as the KOs, and just a bit higher than the OLNL.
Thanks for posting this...I'm still not sure how I feel about the laces....I keep looking at 'em think maybe...but I'm keeping the red in for now. The black laces look good. I think old school pictures I've seen of MJ wearing 1's were with black laces. I don't know. I could be wrong. Thanks again for sharing.

Moving up to NY from Philly for the Sumemr and as much as I'm addicted to my car, I can't swing $400+ just for parking. Leaving my car in Philly for the summer

the difference is your honest about why you don't "need" a car in nyc...hes fronting as if he could really swing it and chooses not too, and thats his problem....people that fake should just get off this board IMO

I mean i respect the guys on here more who just flat out state, "yeah im not giving out info because i want to resell some, or I can only look out for me"...i value authenticity, and that is what this board used to be about...fakes dont just apply to the shoes it also applies to some human characters...

Originally Posted by phillykix

You actually LIVE and have EXPERIENCE in a REAL inner city.

Same can be said for D.C. -- NOT "DMV", but D.C. -- as well.

Most who criticize just "visit" and never lived in a city.  It's different way of life.

And you ain't even mention car insurance, property taxes, likely hood of getting broken into/hit, on top of parking (even on a bucket).   Can be even/more than your rent or mortgage when you add all of it up.   Crazy, but true. 

Main reason I got all my cars registered with an apt. in VA.    And that's with no "car notes" either, forgot about adding that. 
laugh.gif

"phillykix" is legit by the way.  Buy his stuff. 
laugh.gif

If I knew of a spot that had a coveted sneaker and I got my pairs i would def let yall know. I cant keep my mouth shut about stuff when I know other people want em. I already copped some pairs from a certain outlet that told people they did not get the banneds in but yet they released them yesterday. I kept those for me i told one member that asked about it through a pm and he said they did not recieve em and the store associated told him so... blah blah. WHen i encounter people like that thats when I shut my mouth and lurk. So on RD I decided to rent a car for the banneds which is something I Always do for certain releases. (Zipcar is whats up.!) Dont pay for gas and I can hit anyone I want lol insurance is included. I had to travel to woodbury to cop from harlem and I rented a minivan. Was able to get 7 pair between me my wifey and one other person.

Came off I feel. had buyers already so I did not use my money I used the customers. BUSINESS 101
Car rental 100 dollars- investment
7 pair of banneds- about 120 each- 960
sold 4 pair for 250-1000
sold 1 pair for 325
hooked a nt up- 25 dollar profit. (which was a tip they gave me because they wanted too)

So made off with a nice profit of 770 minus the rental. Plus got paid for that day from work. Love city comp days.

Nice little come up for 3 hours work.

I do this for fun the excitement.

I do help out at times but only people that dont sound like d bags.

**** Back to the kicks...****
Damn JB with these eco friendly boxes. Made up of crap. and they bout to raise prices and give us b grade material on boxes and sneakers.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by phillykix

You actually LIVE and have EXPERIENCE in a REAL inner city.

Same can be said for D.C. -- NOT "DMV", but D.C. -- as well.

Most who criticize just "visit" and never lived in a city.  It's different way of life.

And you ain't even mention car insurance, property taxes, likely hood of getting broken into/hit, on top of parking (even on a bucket).   Can be even/more than your rent or mortgage when you add all of it up.   Crazy, but true. 

Main reason I got all my cars registered with an apt. in VA.    And that's with no "car notes" either, forgot about adding that. 
laugh.gif

"phillykix" is legit by the way.  Buy his stuff. 
laugh.gif
dont forget to mention they jack the rates up if you are under 25 years of age on insurance. 
tired.gif

noble- you bring your HOH crew everywhere? including outlet releases? dont blame you bro
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wish i was able to hit up woodbury or a NJ outlet,didnt think it was gonna be that easy where people were getting 2-3 pairs each
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

thanks to mikey for hooking a pair up at a fair price. these bring me back to my first retro purchase of the red/white '94's, even if the materials aren't exactly the same. these have a really OG feel to them, like you're stepping back into time. most retros fail to deliver that for me. Goes great with this splatter print shirt of MJ rockin the OGs too!

tumblr_lm6na9LOGH1qz7jvjo1_500.jpg

Really Glad you got your pair man
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom