Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Its alot of salty ppl over these Went To the Mall today!!! Everybody Saying they Missed out!!! They goin For $250 now So Glad I didn't Sleep On Em...

It's a very well designed color way IMO. It grows on you the more you look at it. I never buy 2 pairs unless it's a limited release but i had to on this one, it looks so nice DS.

same here, I doubled up with no ragrets and came up om an extra size 12 for free (possibly a lewi up? 
laugh.gif
)

Something about the look of these broken in has me ready to part ways. Stupid fresh out the box tho, just that usually 1's get better with age.

We're in the same boat. I don't mind creases, but I like to enjoy that fresh pair of kicks feeling for awhile. You wear these once, and they look like you skateboard in them everyday.

I prefer that beat look over time.

These pairs were sitting at the Jordan store in Toronto that opened recently, really liked the look of it in hand so I had to purchase them. Anyone wear these frequently have a picture of them? 

Is it me or is the tongue harder/thicker (pause) compare to other 1s like the royals/breds

wore these twice can admit I wasn't the biggest fan of them at first but after seeing in person and lining up the right fit these joints may be pushing for a spot in the top 5 of 1s 

I juat scored a pair from some reaellers in Harlem. Got em to price match Stockx and walked out for $215
Nice nice nice. I sold an extra 9.5 i had for $200. These are freaking FIRE. I dig them a lot. Kinda underrated. But that's a good thing in the sneaker world. I'm on vacation in vegas and kinda wish I brought em haha

Nice nice nice. I sold an extra 9.5 i had for $200. These are freaking FIRE. I dig them a lot. Kinda underrated. But that's a good thing in the sneaker world. I'm on vacation in vegas and kinda wish I brought em haha
this is ur first time in Vegas huh I can tell

Just let em go on stockx. Real clean just couldn't get myself to UNDS after seeing them worn in.

Thanks guys^... I'll probably double up on these. I just can't imagine these being re-released anytime soon. Such a beautiful color block, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom