Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

All this talk of terrible quality... makes me unwilling to sell my second pair of Royals when the resale prices on these are $150 less right now.

Finishline had 8-11.
Originally Posted by the hater boxden  

nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed these on NDC and looking to pay reseller price on these. Do you think the prices will skyrocket like the Royals? Or can I wait for prices to fall a bit? 

Thanks in advance.

From what I reading and the volume on FNL seems like these were limited almost as bad as the Royals...not sure!?!?! I was able to get a pair though through NDC which so happens to be the easiest cop I have had through them in a very long time...good luck to those still trying!!!

Just picked mine up from the store, looks pretty good so far no big creases or anything..but dont mater gonna wear these probably next week on my days off

i think this release was worse than the royals imo royals sold out first in us, then the euro spots dried up  ,this release was the other way around 

From what I reading and the volume on FNL seems like these were limited almost as bad as the Royals...not sure!?!?! I was able to get a pair though through NDC which so happens to be the easiest cop I have had through them in a very long time...good luck to those still trying!!!
nah royals were definitely more difficult to cop, the black toes released in more stores and more sites online, not saying this was an easy release but easier than the royals for sure

Back
Top Bottom