Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Joined Apr 13, 2012
Copped on RSVP (Chicago), NDC, and Eastbay. I don't know who I owe all of this good fortune to, but I'm gonna pay it forward and let my fam cop the extra pair at box price. Good start to a great weekend.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 19, 2005
Joined Aug 22, 2012
First time missing out on a pair from NDC. Started buying online to not have deal with lines...ended up waiting in one anyway...on my iPad, in my bed, at my house lol

Joined Aug 30, 2012
Damn great pick ups, but no luck over here in the Chi for me smh
Copped on RSVP (Chicago), NDC, and Eastbay. I don't know who I owe all of this good fortune to, but I'm gonna pay it forward and let my fam cop the extra pair at box price. Good start to a great weekend.

Joined Dec 7, 2012
i give up on Js, i really do. i never imagined a day where its near impossible to cop a shoe i wanted. lol...

dunksondunks

Banned
Joined Feb 13, 2013
stop trolling....there webmaster fixed that months ago....too funny these dudes try and roll with the old news...:lol:
are you ******ed or something? You really think there is only one possible glitch? There was the mobile glitch, ip glitch, shipping glitch, and there are MANY other glitches waiting to be exploited. BTW, you might want to learn the difference between there and their ...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now