Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I see your quality issue around the Nike swoosh. As for the DMP 1 comparison, the Blk Toes are far better. The DMP 1 pack used a cheap synthetic leather, that's why the edges are rolled opposed to straight cut like the Blk Toes & OG's.

You say the quality is no longer what it was, and I hope your not saying that in comparison to the DMPs cuz these are far better then all synthetic 1's.

im noticing the banneds r rolled on the edges

I apologize for not being more clear about the fsr info i posted.. we were talking about it yesterday in here i just figured you guys new who had  them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I see your quality issue around the Nike swoosh. As for the DMP 1 comparison, the Blk Toes are far better. The DMP 1 pack used a cheap synthetic leather, that's why the edges are rolled opposed to straight cut like the Blk Toes & OG's.

You say the quality is no longer what it was, and I hope your not saying that in comparison to the DMPs cuz these are far better then all synthetic 1's.

im noticing the banneds r rolled on the edges

Yeah they are. Real leather can be rolled or cut straight. Synthetic leather is always rolled on 1s like all 1's post '06, when they started using synthetics more and more.

I'm sorry but I find it funny of all these people mad at the "bad production". Who is gonna bend over and fully examine your shoe and notice every "mess up". Honestly your probably gonna be the only person to see the flaws, unless you point it out.
Yep. Way to much anal retentiveness.

I never understood how dudes freak out over minor stuff like this. To each his/her own, but nobody else is gonna notice. 

i told you, i wasn't an expert, you're right the leather is better on my black toe, i had doubts on my dmp 1 pack with that shiny leather, but i didn't think about it too much, but now you're saying that, i got to admit it's obvious, makes perfect sense, thanks for your comment, like i said i'm not an expert, and it's great to be advised about leather or anything else , thanks airthompson.

i like my blacktoe but i'ts too bad for the issue around the swoosh, but it's not that big,

cya

Congrats to those who got their pairs through H&S. told you just be patient and he will get back to you.
yea i was pretty chill about it, but the dudes freaking out were starting to worry me lol was my first time ordering from them, but the communication was good and i got my pair(shipped, not in hand yet)...limited release + Holiday weekend, would be rough id imagine...

Congrats to those who got their pairs through H
yea i was pretty chill about it, but the dudes freaking out were starting to worry me lol was my first time ordering from them, but the communication was good and i got my pair(shipped, not in hand yet)...limited release + Holiday weekend, would be rough id imagine...
The people freaking out might be the same group that messed up buying from euro sites. Emailing, complaining and paypal disputing. Kids these days need to learn patience for real.

I see your quality issue around the Nike swoosh. As for the DMP 1 comparison, the Blk Toes are far better. The DMP 1 pack used a cheap synthetic leather, that's why the edges are rolled opposed to straight cut like the Blk Toes

i told you, i wasn't an expert, you're right the leather is better on my black toe, i had doubts on my dmp 1 pack with that shiny leather, but i didn't think about it too much, but now you're saying that, i got to admit it's obvious, makes perfect sense, thanks for your comment, like i said i'm not an expert, and it's great to be advised about leather or anything else , thanks airthompson.

i like my blacktoe but i'ts too bad for the issue around the swoosh, but it's not that big,

cya

Enjoy your pair fam theyre clean

Last edited:
I see your quality issue around the Nike swoosh. As for the DMP 1 comparison, the Blk Toes are far better. The DMP 1 pack used a cheap synthetic leather, that's why the edges are rolled opposed to straight cut like the Blk Toes

cya

you pair is fine bro...rock em

Last edited:
Copped off ebay ...paid roughly 80 over retail.  Not salty ....I really wanted these so you know ...get what you want.

Some people are too anal about how their shoe looks. I understand that people want this shoe and got them but there is always gonna be something about the finished product that someone won't like so either keep it or get rid of it

Some people are too anal about how their shoe looks. I understand that people want this shoe and got them but there is always gonna be something about the finished product that someone won't like so either keep it or get rid of it
 i started to inspect my sneaker after the aj 11 low release, im not picky or anything but theyre was a huge cap on the right side of the shoe, right between the sole and toecap.totally unacceptable

Osneaker finally refunded my money for the clovers they sent me.  I'm actually up $10 since they also sent me $17 for return shipping which only cost like $7. I'm assuming they were forced by paypal but I appreciate that they did the right thing in the end. They couldn't have been douchier about it tho.

i understand them to an extent, your paying 175+, you should get a well made shoe...but some things cats cry over is rediculous...only time i was truly upset over quality was my FR4's, there was a deep crease all across my right toe box and the left one was perfect, so the first time i wore them it felt like i was wearing one new shoe and one old one lol

Osneaker finally refunded my money for the clovers they sent me.  I'm actually up $10 since they also sent me $17 for return shipping which only cost like $7. I'm assuming they were forced by paypal but I appreciate that they did the right thing in the end. They couldn't have been douchier about it tho.

it shouldnt have taken this long IMO

For all those people defending H&S their communication was less than stellar. I'm not saying they should respond within 5 minutes but if they can't reply to an email within 3 days that is enough for me to take my business elsewhere in the future. If anything, just keep your customers informed one way or another.

i'm not freaking out nor do I care if anyone notices, I wear my shoes for ME. I just don't see why they stick those things in the shoes. I guess they want to prevent creasing in that area that people always complain about but i'd rather the tongue didn't require straightening out of the box vs. a minor ankle crease
laugh.gif

Every one is talking about quality IMO they are nice!!!! We have to face the fact that they just won't be like the good o' days so just step easy and keep your kix clean lol 

I will complain about the quality when I receive these ...then I will complain about re-sellers ...and finally I will re-sell mine for 300+

Back
Top Bottom