Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I'm sorry but I find it funny of all these people mad at the "bad production". Who is gonna bend over and fully examine your shoe and notice every "mess up". Honestly your probably gonna be the only person to see the flaws, unless you point it out.
That is true.

I really dont know the difference in leather used between the DMP bulls and celtics pack, but by just holding and feeling the leather on those compared to these black toe 1s felt very different. 

by different I also mean that it seemed much better. This leather feels so hard and rough, also my toe box has mad wrinkles, which I think and hope will go away after a couple of wears. 

even the imprint of the air jordan wings on he side is much deeper on he dmp 1s. 

whatever the case, they still look nice and i'll sill rock them. 

These are probably my last pair of Jordans unless they release more Nike Air 3s and 4s
smokin.gif
You dont know how many times Ive said that in my lifetime ...and im prehistoric son!  LOL ..

right when i get out they pulllll me back in!!!!

All you guys that were talking about how TCC prices are rape...you weren't kidding! That man is selling them for $330-350!! And the sad thing is that people will pay that ridiculous price for a pair :smh:

Eastbay just cancelled my order. Sz12. Five days after i ordered, thankyou very much. Way to treat your gold club members. ... I could have picked the shoe up elsewhere but not anymore.

Eastbay just cancelled my order. Sz12. Five days after i ordered, thankyou very much. Way to treat your gold club members. ... I could have picked the shoe up elsewhere but not anymore.

Damn man why ? What happened, what they say ?

On a side note, I couldn't find a local 11.5. The sz 12 I did find for a swap looked brutal. I have to admit my sz 11 looked perfect. I couldn't find anything wrong with them, maybe I got lucky. So I ended up selling them to the guy with the messed up 12. I ordered mine through a CL ad and asked him to invoice me. He already shipped them out with tracking for 225.00 all in. I think that's fair, not bad at all. After all the shipping is like 15-20 buck. Plus the guy who bought mine balanced it out, so they are still retail to me. But now I got my 11.5, all of that for a half inch. It's just in person these are real sweet, I didn't want to lose this one. The 11's were okay on me, don't get me wrong. If I had to, I could of rocked them. It's just I needed that lil extra diff ! Just so a dude is perfectly comfy ! Lol

man thats not cool at all! call them and give em hell!! how the hell does that even happen. if they dont have the stock dont put it up for sale

damn that sucks.. all in all i think eastbay was just got swarmed and they clearly wasn't prepared.. somehow 2 BT where placed in my cart, and they wouldnt let me remove 1, so i just checked out with 2.. i figured they would catch it an just cancel one pair and ship the other... NOPE!! charged for both and shipped both out.. i wont offically confirm until friday, but package weight was 8lbs 10oz.. which makes me think the really did ship

man thats not cool at all! call them and give em hell!! how the hell does that even happen. if they dont have the stock dont put it up for sale

Damn man why ? What happened, what they say ?

On a side note, I couldn't find a local 11.5. The sz 12 I did find for a swap looked brutal. I have to admit my sz 11 looked perfect. I couldn't find anything wrong with them, maybe I got lucky. So I ended up selling them to the guy with the messed up 12. I ordered mine through a CL ad and asked him to invoice me. He already shipped them out with tracking for 225.00 all in. I think that's fair, not bad at all. After all the shipping is like 15-20 buck. Plus the guy who bought mine balanced it out, so they are still retail to me. But now I got my 11.5, all of that for a half inch. It's just in person these are real sweet, I didn't want to lose this one. The 11's were okay on me, don't get me wrong. If I had to, I could of rocked them. It's just I needed that lil extra diff ! Just so a dude is perfectly comfy ! Lol

damn that sucks.. all in all i think eastbay was just got swarmed and they clearly wasn't prepared.. somehow 2 BT where placed in my cart, and they wouldnt let me remove 1, so i just checked out with 2.. i figured they would catch it an just cancel one pair and ship the other... NOPE!! charged for both and shipped both out.. i wont offically confirm until friday, but package weight was 8lbs 10oz.. which makes me think the really did ship
eastbay really screwed me on this one. It's the first time I have ever had an order get cancelled. I pretty much order only new releases from them and all they did was offer me a 10% off coupon that I can't use on new releases. Thanks for nothing.... I think I spent $5000 in the last 2 years with them. Thanks for the loyalty guys.

eastbay really screwed me on this one. It's the first time I have ever had an order get cancelled. I pretty much order only new releases from them and all they did was offer me a 10% off coupon that I can't use on new releases. Thanks for nothing.... I think I spent $5000 in the last 2 years with them. Thanks for the loyalty guys.

Hopefully it wasnt that dumb **** where they hold orders for payment verification for no reason. I've heard of people in the past having their orders canceled from that and if they had called in to "OK" the order it would've went through.

Back
Top Bottom