Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Hopefully it wasnt that dumb **** where they hold orders for payment verification for no reason. I've heard of people in the past having their orders canceled from that and if they had called in to "OK" the order it would've went through.
I don't think it was because of payment verification. I had a pair of 88 3's in the order and those shipped out. Eastbay you could have at least offered me a coupon that I can use.... Really? That's the best you can do?

Last edited:
What u know abt that chopper city?? Wheelchairs and uptown thang...it's all on u...coldest cd to Eva drop from the n.o. Rt after streets made me by slim(r.i.p.)

400 Degreez the coldest man, what u know bout that Alexis Fried Chicken & Dunbars tho

Still pissed I missed out on these altho o was able to grab 88's...just treated my royals with Bick leather conditioner, got em lookin like banneds...almost haha

Still pissed I missed out on these altho o was able to grab 88's...just treated my royals with Bick leather conditioner, got em lookin like banneds...almost haha
me too. i dont know what possessed u to shine those royals. they were fine without the spit shine treatment. the only time i was passsionate withe shinning or conditioning leather was when i was shining my boots in the military

iam very pleased with the release, quality is good and the feel is way more comfy than the chi 1's from earlier this year, i can honestly see now that nike quality is above jb quality once I compared the both 1's,i thought nike would increase price cause of the og treatment, but I felt they did a good job with this, it was worth the $140 price tag, even though the $110 on the chi 1's was sweet,but for quality like this I cant complain..
pimp.gif

dont give up. just doubled up on these. found someone locally on cl for 180 :pimp:
he has another 10.5 left

WARNING TO NTers ::  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HEART & SOLE

I understand some NTers, MAY (or may not) have received there shipping confirmation from them.  However as someone who placed a PRE-ORDER MAY 10TH, and after trying to contact them multiple times AFTER the holiday weekend; I was told today I would be given a refund "soon".  

Now, as someone who has been on this website since 2001, and basically been a dedicated collector of Original Jordan's and Retros for the last 20 years -- I can now say these "grey" retailers, fraudulent pre-order websites, & Nike/Jordan Brand  themselves have collectively run me out of (what used to be a wonderful) culture that I poured my soul (and pockets) into.  I grew up on the court.....Jordans, Foams, and Air Maxs: and it's hard to imagine my childhood without them.....which is why for myself, the nostalgia has always been worth the ridiculous mark-ups in price, rapid decline in quality, and heart-wrenching frustration of trying to secure my pair.  It was always exciting to me... but things have changed, and now Nike and JB have now chosen to take the route of manipulate and exploit their own customers, knowing very well all the hype and attention the words 'limited' and 'exclusive'  give to their products.  Don't get me wrong, they have always been a extremely savvy company -- but it seems to me that they've become an extremely greedy company--eager to capitalize on the madness or every release.

Now I understand you're wondering what this has to do with Heart & Sole.   As I mentioned earlier, I placed a pre-order May 10th.  I did this because over the last 2 years, despite my best efforts -- I haven't had the luck of buying a single pair of Jordans on RD.  I was NOT going to take my chance of this happening with the OG Black Toe Jordan 1; I did not care if I had to play over $200.00--ATLEAST I was securing my pair---right?

Wrong.  Here's the e-mail exchange between me and "Lindy" from Heart & Sole:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

C********@gmail.com to lindy3777@yahoo.com

Hello:

This is now my fourth attempt trying to reach you for an order placed May 10th, 2013 in the amount of $239.99 for the Pre-Order "Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black Toe" size 12. Although I was promised the shoes would be shipped May 25th, I showed the decency to wait until the Holiday weekend was up before I would be concerned  However, it is now Wednesday, May 29th, and even after filing a PayPal claim over 24 hours ago--- I STILL have heard nothing from you.  This is now becoming a legitimate concern.  I have also recently been made aware that many customers who ordered at the same time, or even later than I-- have already received their shipping confirmation and tracking numbers!   This is infuriating.  Why are you ignoring my order?  

In the very best case scenario: this is disgraceful customer service.  And at worst -- a scam.  And although I pray that is not the case-- I will gladly use my weight on within the online sneaker community to let show any customers considering doing business with you how  fraudulent your business is and that it seemingly will ultimately only lead to regret.  However, if you do manage to contract me and let me know what is at least going on -- I would be open to communication in resolving this misunderstanding.

At the end of the day-- I just want what I paid for.

Thank you,

C****** *********

Order: XO**********

Item: #34022388

Paypal Transaction ID:  3**************

Paypal Claim Dispute:tongue:P*************

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lindy3777@yahoo.com to C************

Refund comin soon.. Z

Lindy Ford

______________________________________________________________________________________

C*********** to Lindy3777@yahoo.cm

That is a damn shame. How in the hell can you not fulfil a preorder that was made 3 weeks before release, for a shoe that you marked over $90.00 in retail value??

What a shame it was doing "business" with you.

I know many people in this thread were calling for a list of legit pre-order sites---I'm here to make sure Heart & Sole doesn't land anywhere on it.  They're doing to best only to capitalize off Jordan releases and profit as much as possible, IN NO WAY DO THEY CARE ABOUT YOU AS A PAYING CUSTOMER .... I'm sure those of you (if there are any) that got their pairs for Heart & Sole will be here to defend them -- BUT they are a  SCAM WEBSITE  .  There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for not fulfilling a pre-order that was placed 3 weeks before the release of the shoes. Especially in the fashion in which they have conducted themselves.  It took FOUR emails, 3 phone-calls, 2 voicemails, and a PAYPAL dispute just to get a response saying I would be refunded "soon".   In the vein of the Good Ol' Days of Niketalk when community members (especially in the Jordan Brand forum) would help one-another out --- I am sending you a warning to STAY AWAY FROM HEART & SOLE.

Anyway, I know there's going to be plenty of "you mads?", "TL:DR", "hater", and so on and so fourth.  However it's not about any of that for me.   To me it has always been about the sneakers, and the nostalgia.  But I just can't look at the same anymore...this part of my childhood has been crushed by the way the "game" is now.  And don't worry I know yall wont mourn me... Hell 99% of yall probably have no idea who I am.  But once upon a time there were no Retro Grape Vs---and there was one NTer who used to love sharing photos, information, and in-sight on this forum with the rest of the community :wink:

But that's it for me yall --- for what it's worth it's been a fun ride in this culture--- but the day I can't even get a Pre-Order fulfilled when paying $100 over retail, i the day the game has passed me by.  

Peace yall. One Love.

Last edited:
400 Degreez the coldest man, what u know bout that Alexis Fried Chicken & Dunbars tho

Alexis on claiborne was the **** bruh...they burned down tho but my ppls told me they had a chicken truck on n poppin for Mardi gras..Dunbars red bens n rice ain't nutn to play with either...man I ain't been home since 2009-10....but yea that 400 degrees is certified of course but that chopper city is colder IMO...so street...like I had said tho...NOTHING fn wit that streets made me (soulja slim)...good ol days rt there...that's when if u was ridin on 17s u was shinin hahaha

I understand some NTers, MAY (or may not) have received there shipping confirmation from them.  However as someone who placed a PRE-ORDER MAY 10TH, and after trying to contact them multiple times AFTER the holiday weekend; I was told today I would be given a refund "soon".  

Now, as someone who has been on this website since 2001, and basically been a dedicated collector of Original Jordan's and Retros for the last 20 years -- I can now say these "grey" retailers, fraudulent pre-order websites, & Nike/Jordan Brand  themselves have collectively run me out of (what used to be a wonderful) culture that I poured my soul (and pockets) into.  I grew up on the court.....Jordans, Foams, and Air Maxs: and it's hard to imagine my childhood without them.....which is why for myself, the nostalgia has always been worth the ridiculous mark-ups in price, rapid decline in quality, and heart-wrenching frustration of trying to secure my pair.  It was always exciting to me... but things have changed, and now Nike and JB have now chosen to take the route of manipulate and exploit their own customers, knowing very well all the hype and attention the words 'limited' and 'exclusive'  give to their products.  Don't get me wrong, they have always been a extremely savvy company -- but it seems to me that they've become an extremely greedy company--eager to capitalize on the madness or every release.

Now I understand you're wondering what this has to do with Heart & Sole.  As I mentioned earlier, I placed a pre-order May 10th.  I did this because over the last 2 years, despite my best efforts -- I haven't had the luck of buying a single pair of Jordans on RD.  I was NOT going to take my chance of this happening with the OG Black Toe Jordan 1; I did not care if I had to play over $200.00--ATLEAST I was securing my pair---right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello:

This is now my fourth attempt trying to reach you for an order placed May 10th, 2013 in the amount of $239.99 for the Pre-Order "Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black Toe" size 12. Although I was promised the shoes would be shipped May 25th, I showed the decency to wait until the Holiday weekend was up before I would be concerned  However, it is now Wednesday, May 29th, and even after filing a PayPal claim over 24 hours ago--- I STILL have heard nothing from you.  This is now becoming a legitimate concern.  I have also recently been made aware that many customers who ordered at the same time, or even later than I-- have already received their shipping confirmation and tracking numbers!   This is infuriating.  Why are you ignoring my order?  

In the very best case scenario: this is disgraceful customer service.  And at worst -- a scam.  And although I pray that is not the case-- I will gladly use my weight on within the online sneaker community to let show any customers considering doing business with you how  fraudulent your business is and that it seemingly will ultimately only lead to regret.  However, if you do manage to contract me and let me know what is at least going on -- I would be open to communication in resolving this misunderstanding.

Thank you,

C****** *********

Paypal Transaction ID: 3**************

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Refund comin soon.. Z

Lindy Ford

______________________________________________________________________________________

That is a damn shame. How in the hell can you not fulfil a preorder that was made 3 weeks before release, for a shoe that you marked over $90.00 in retail value??

I know many people in this thread were calling for a list of legit pre-order sites---I'm here to make sure Heart & Sole doesn't land anywhere on it.  They're doing to best only to capitalize off Jordan releases and profit as much as possible, IN NO WAY DO THEY CARE ABOUT YOU AS A PAYING CUSTOMER .... I'm sure those of you (if there are any) that got their pairs for Heart & Sole will be here to defend them -- BUT they are a SCAM WEBSITE .  There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for not fulfilling a pre-order that was placed 3 weeks before the release of the shoes. Especially in the fashion in which they have conducted themselves.  It took FOUR emails, 3 phone-calls, 2 voicemails, and a PAYPAL dispute just to get a response saying I would be refunded "soon".   In the vein of the Good Ol' Days of Niketalk when community members (especially in the Jordan Brand forum) would help one-another out --- I am sending you a warning to STAY AWAY FROM HEART & SOLE.

Anyway, I know there's going to be plenty of "you mads?", "TL:DR", "hater", and so on and so fourth.  However it's not about any of that for me.   To me it has always been about the sneakers, and the nostalgia.  But I just can't look at the same anymore...this part of my childhood has been crushed by the way the "game" is now.  And don't worry I know yall wont mourn me... Hell 99% of yall probably have no idea who I am.  But once upon a time there were no Retro Grape Vs---and there was one NTer who used to love sharing photos, information, and in-sight on this forum with the rest of the community :wink:

But that's it for me yall --- for what it's worth it's been a fun ride in this culture--- but the day I can't even get a Pre-Order fulfilled when paying $100 over retail, i the day the game has passed me by.  

Peace yall. One Love.

come on man, dont let H&S be the final nail in the coffin for you. Go out on your terms! But I hear you. Its tough putting up with the crap we see these days

This just goes to show you any pre-orders done should never be counted as a victory until shoes show up at the door step.

don't use pre order sites. u guys need to checkout the grey-market thread... its too easy for some of these bigcartels to do grey-market business, and pass the tax onto u and i.
maybe not with black toes today, but black grapes r already available.
ward is the Grey knows our thirst for Royals and Corks.

Now I understand you're wondering what this has to do with Heart & Sole.   As I mentioned earlier, I placed a pre-order May 10th.  I did this because over the last 2 years, despite my best efforts -- I haven't had the luck of buying a single pair of Jordans on RD.  I was NOT going to take my chance of this happening with the OG Black Toe Jordan 1; I did not care if I had to play over $200.00--ATLEAST I was securing my pair---right?

Hello:

Thank you,

C****** *********

Paypal Transaction ID:  3**************

Refund comin soon.. Z

Lindy Ford

I know many people in this thread were calling for a list of legit pre-order sites---I'm here to make sure Heart & Sole doesn't land anywhere on it.  They're doing to best only to capitalize off Jordan releases and profit as much as possible, IN NO WAY DO THEY CARE ABOUT YOU AS A PAYING CUSTOMER .... I'm sure those of you (if there are any) that got their pairs for Heart & Sole will be here to defend them -- BUT they are a  SCAM WEBSITE  .  There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for not fulfilling a pre-order that was placed 3 weeks before the release of the shoes. Especially in the fashion in which they have conducted themselves.  It took FOUR emails, 3 phone-calls, 2 voicemails, and a PAYPAL dispute just to get a response saying I would be refunded "soon".   In the vein of the Good Ol' Days of Niketalk when community members (especially in the Jordan Brand forum) would help one-another out --- I am sending you a warning to STAY AWAY FROM HEART & SOLE.

Peace yall. One Love.
Don't let them deter you...if you are getting your 239.99 back you can cop off ebay for 10 to 20 more bucks.  I do understand the whole principal of the matter.  And I totally understand you on how the shoe culture has changed...trust me I do.  I guess I am just an addict for sneakers so you know ...they're going to get bought.

Refund comin soon.. Z

Lindy Ford

I find this part the most infuriating... You've been waiting patiently for a minute and gave them the benefit of the doubt. You wrote a professional letter and indicated that they had not been prompt with their communications as they should've been; especially when fulfilling other orders that came after your reservation...

and then all you get in reply is Refund coming soon?... I'd shoot off like a cannonball and go on a wrecking storm. I never have and never will deal with pre-order sites... but unfortunately, it isn't as easy as the saying goes, On to the next one...

Last edited:
My pair from Germany got delivered, now I just have to wait for my friend to ship them to me here. Can't wait.

Iv found this leather to be ofcourse not the same "quality" as the royals. But for wearing, it damn well puts up with being on feet alot better then royals, all the royals my mates have are only worn a handful of times and look like a 100 year old mans wringkly creased skin. Ive rocked mine 4 times since i copped. Look VVNDS still. minimal toe box creasing thats it.

I hear ya and feel ya. H&S is really bad in customer service, that Lindy is so shady. I placed my pre-order on 4/29, I emailed em on RD about when will they ship my shoes, they replied to me the same night saying they will ship the shoes on 5/27 the Monday. Then on that Monday night, I asked em about if there is any tracking info, and I didn't get any response. I was expecting a refund anyway from em, just like they did to me on the black/gold 1s, they said they would ship the shoes but they never had em in stock. Till this morning, I totally forgot about H&S as I was looking thru any better deals on CL or ebay, then suddenly, door bell rang, a package for me, it was from H&S. they r the black toes, I checked the shoes, they r fine without much quality issue. Although I'm glad that I received my shoes, I won't be doing any more business with H&S again, their communication is just so bad, and it's almost like a lottery to receive your supposedly guarantee pre-order pair, they r such a joke.

I'm finna pick mine up tomorrow from Craigslist for $200. Not bad but not retail. Still on vacation and picking up locally.

Damn son just try your luck to cop on NDC, EB or FNL on release day. Stop wasting your time with these big cartel sites. They are mostly fugazi

Back
Top Bottom