Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lindy3777@yahoo.com to C************

Refund comin soon.. Z

Lindy Ford

______________________________________________________________________________________

C*********** to Lindy3777@yahoo.cm

That is a damn shame. How in the hell can you not fulfil a preorder that was made 3 weeks before release, for a shoe that you marked over $90.00 in retail value??

What a shame it was doing "business" with you.
Repped!!  Thank you for sharing your experience with H&S.  This piece of information could help one of us avoid the headache in the future.  Any time when some one respond with incomplete letter (ie: comin), that proves how much knowledge and education level of the person.  I bet this must be one of the young kid trying to be big.  HS graduated at best.  Real man in real professional business would never reply in such impolite manner.  Best of luck to you on your hunting for the next pair.

Last edited:
Got my pairs in today.
keep those Siracha and Soysauce away from your Js man!!!  
roll.gif

WARNING TO NTers ::  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HEART & SOLE

Idk how you can't secure 1 pair of shoes on release day and have been involved in the sneakergame for 20 years, that makes no sense to me. I'm not doubting you, but when your an active member of the sneaker community and NT, you make connections and learn secrets and tips to securing whatever you want. I rarely miss a shoe I want, maybe 1 out of 10 I end up having to go to a reseller. But when I do, I USE A REPUTABLE RESELLER. You can't be unwilling to pay $20 or even $30 more than your bottom line to avoid this type of nonsense. Your paying for security and not having to worry about securing a pair, idk why you would place an order with a company that you would have to worry about regardless. I feel your pain and I'm not trying to be a ****, but at the end of they day it's your fault and your responsibility. If you've been a NT member and involved in the sneaker community for 20+ years, you should have known better.

Props on warning the community tho, that's actually a good look. Like I said, I mean this with all due respect and I'm not denying your claims. I'm just saying when you deal with a shady *** company you get shady *** results. Next time do some research and send out an email to them before purchasing. I make a rule for myself, before purchasing reseller or preorder I'll send and email and call them I there is a number. I'll even "BS" or "talk" back and forth with them just to test out their communication and patience for me, lol.

And you must not have much love for the hobby if your walking away because of one ****** big cartel site. Your letting them win if that's the case. Eff them. And lastly you wanna see a legit reseller or pre release page, start one and make the first black list site Heart and Sole.

Someone find this man a BT for $230 lol I've even seen them being sold in people's sigs for that. Keep your head up bro.

Last edited:
Youre missing the point entirely-- this isn't an issue of me not being able to secure my pair of this single release

I've been in and out if the sneaker game for 20 years, yes. Like all relationships, or hobbies, there are ups and downs. There's many shoes that were released in that time period that I was not able to obtain for one reason or another. That's not the issue. The issue for me wan't only that I had been screwed on my pre-order, but that I had to resort too paying over $100.00 retail to 'possibly' secure my pair in the first place.

20 years is a long time, like I said: this game has passed me by. I'll be the first to tell you there's a good 2-3 posts like this every major release, I suppose its just my turn to bow out. But sure there was a time when I was more active within the community, and had friends who may or may not be willing to look out for me...but life moves on and I'm not one to take advantage of a friendship to strictly ask for favors. When I started out, there was no internet-the hype was Jordan himself, the word of mouth, eastbay, SLAM, KICKZ and dope innovative commercials...not a hipster twitter account, or pre-production numbers. Eventually I discovered both eBay and Nikepark which I used as tools to locate original Jordan's, now these same websites (with a giant assist from Nike/JB) have rapedd the culture of its soul...successfully turning every classic sneaker into a rainbow circus of colors, slapped on with leaking Elmers glue, stitched together by Michael J Fox after shotgunning a 40oz redbull. The info posted on this site is often no longer reliable, and frequently is told to be taken with 'a grain of salt'. Don't even get me started on eBay..my God..

Ultimately-- I am aware I am coming across as an old grumpy man reminiscing, maybe a whiner but at the end of the day: the culture... its attitude and tone, has changed, and overall--Ironically it is the 'Heart & Sole' that are gone.

In the end...My intentions were only to warn NTers to STAY AWAY from HEART & SOLE, though I did get a bit carried away on other issues. after 20 years of marriage, I figured I'd let y'all know before I walked out that door. My only regret being sticking around these last few years ... I never wanted to see something I loved so much get milked to this point... my GOD look at what they created for Russ smh

I'm def not going to do business with H&S after reading that. Thanks for heads up. NTers seem to have good experiences with JFD so I may just go there for all my future preorders.

I'm def not going to do business with H&S after reading that. Thanks for heads up. NTers seem to have good experiences with JFD so I may just go there for all my future preorders.
dont forget to addICEYSOLE, one of the many big cartel websites or any other preorder website that anyone promotes especailly if theyre a new memmber

Did anyone participate in that twitter raffle with Size? and win?

Wondering how much the price was shipped to the U.S.

Idk how you can't secure 1 pair of shoes on release day and have been involved in the sneakergame for 20 years, that makes no sense to me. I'm not doubting you, but when your an active member of the sneaker community and NT, you make connections and learn secrets and tips to securing whatever you want. I rarely miss a shoe I want, maybe 1 out of 10 I end up having to go to a reseller. But when I do, I USE A REPUTABLE RESELLER. You can't be unwilling to pay $20 or even $30 more than your bottom line to avoid this type of nonsense. Your paying for security and not having to worry about securing a pair, idk why you would place an order with a company that you would have to worry about regardless. I feel your pain and I'm not trying to be a ****, but at the end of they day it's your fault and your responsibility. If you've been a NT member and involved in the sneaker community for 20+ years, you should have known better.

Props on warning the community tho, that's actually a good look. Like I said, I mean this with all due respect and I'm not denying your claims. I'm just saying when you deal with a shady *** company you get shady *** results. Next time do some research and send out an email to them before purchasing. I make a rule for myself, before purchasing reseller or preorder I'll send and email and call them I there is a number. I'll even "BS" or "talk" back and forth with them just to test out their communication and patience for me, lol.

And you must not have much love for the hobby if your walking away because of one ****** big cartel site. Your letting them win if that's the case. Eff them. And lastly you wanna see a legit reseller or pre release page, start one and make the first black list site Heart and Sole.

Someone find this man a BT for $230 lol I've even seen them being sold in people's sigs for that. Keep your head up bro.

Why do you come off so high and mighty? Why are you lecturing a grown man?

He knows he messed up, and it's not like he's been the only one.

Oddly enough you were crying in the Revis topic about how people in the JB section act. When you're one of the main culprits.. :smh:

Last edited:
i didn't win the size? raffle, but i copped when they put them out illegally the day before and it was $174 shipped to the US.

I find this part the most infuriating... You've been waiting patiently for a minute and gave them the benefit of the doubt. You wrote a professional letter and indicated that they had not been prompt with their communications as they should've been; especially when fulfilling other orders that came after your reservation...

and then all you get in reply is Refund coming soon?... I'd shoot off like a cannonball and go on a wrecking storm. I never have and never will deal with pre-order sites... but unfortunately, it isn't as easy as the saying goes, On to the next one...

Exactly, that means refund is coming when? Today, tomorrow, two weeks?

Back
Top Bottom