Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

These look too good. 
nthat.gif
 I cant wait. 

Just kidding with you man. No disrespect intended. :smile:

You're right actually; I was stating the obvious.  I guess that there wasn't much of a point beyond the fact that I'm confused by the masses of people trying to buy as a "preorder" that which they could buy afterwards as a straightforward "resale." 

At least with buying them resale, one gives themselves a chance to score them at retail on RD. If the resale and "preorder" price are the same, why not choose the former and try saving $200? That doesn't entail camping or pawning the Rolex Submariner; one could put in 30 minutes on release date and maybe another 30 minutes for the international release a few days later. 

Black toes won't be any more limited than the Royals were, and you could get Royals for weeks after release date for $275-$320 on Craigslist and eBay. And the Royals hadn't been released in 12 years.

Yet people are eating up Black Toe preorders at $250-$325. 

I could see if the preorder was for $200. But once the preorder reaches resale territory, why not at least try to get them at retail and if not, you don't lose anything by buying them on eBay for exactly what you would have paid preorder.  

No disrepect taken. Thats what I get for typing on an ipad in traffic. Most of the clowns here loved it. You made their day.

I paid $260 pre-order (and based on where I copped, its not even a guarantee!). Knowing how these will turn out, the chances of getting these after release for less than $300 will be slim (unless you have the time to stalk 50 sites for a better price). I dont have the time or desire to do that, and copping on release day is kind of out of the question for me in LA. I can't compete against the thirst. There are certain releases where I just have to wave the white flag

The Royals mess has everyone prepared. I managed 2 (one in a trade for Bred XI's and another through a pre-sale of $270). Great experience for me. I knew $270 was going to be much lower than what I would need to pay after release. YOu were not catching these (size 10.5) for anywhere near $300 right after release day (I'm referring to ebay, which for me, is my main source for copping when I strike out or know I'll strikeout on release day).

I'm all for everyone who tries to cop for retail, but I'm not in that situation. The headache I'll miss is easily worth the extra money I'm paying. Good luck to you.

Nike updated the product launch calendar and changed the price to 140

[h3]Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG[/h3]
White/Black-Gym Red
Style# 555088-184

$140

Hopefully the actually release these on NDC, spoke with a rep today and they said they would release online. I mentioned that the royal's were on the calendar but then removed and he said it was a last minute decision I guess so hopefully these ones stay.

White/Black-Gym Red
Style# 555088-184

$140

Hopefully the actually release these on NDC, spoke with a rep today and they said they would release online. I mentioned that the royal's were on the calendar but then removed and he said it was a last minute decision I guess so hopefully these ones stay.
only time will tell if history should repeat itself 
smile.gif

White/Black-Gym Red
Style# 555088-184

$140

wouldnt hold your breath

White/Black-Gym Red

Style# 555088-184

$140

Keep in mind they pulled the OG Knicks as well and those weren't highly sought.... Wouldn't be surprised if they do it again....

Ive seen these with either a black or red square on the back. I wonder which it's supposed to be?
THIS. Pic that was last posted has a black square, while the pair Ty posted is red. Wonder what we can expect to see when they drop

I also got a shipping email from osneaker about 30 minutes ago.

Also bought them when they were 260. I never emailed them once to get the tracking number.

Back
Top Bottom