Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Nike updated the product launch calendar and changed the price to 140

[h3]Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG[/h3]
White/Black-Gym Red
Style# 555088-184

$140

Hopefully the actually release these on NDC, spoke with a rep today and they said they would release online. I mentioned that the royal's were on the calendar but then removed and he said it was a last minute decision I guess so hopefully these ones stay.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that NDC ever changed the price of the Royals before they took them down. My hopes are high!

Have to say even though no other 1s were on ndc, im starting to have belief though observation these might be.

Im just hoping that it will be like celtics or knicks release! Or better yet like chicagos!!! At least it gives us a better chance at retail!

I got shipping confirmation from OS too about two hours ago.  I paid 260 a day or two before the price increase.  The tracking number is not working yet.  It's an unfamiliar format, perhaps international?  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed but things are looking pretty good.

For those of you questioning the rationale of this "preorder", here's mine:  I struck out locally and paid about $260 to have my Royals shipped from Europe.  They were worth every penny and I have no regrets.  That price is still less than current resell prices.  Like the Royals, the Black Toes are a must have for me.  I would pay resell prices if I struck out.  I believe resell on these will be more than $260.  Hell, the Chicagos are going for about $200. They were much less limited, only retailed for $110 and didn't get the NA treatment.  I will still try for a pair at retail.  If I'm successful, I'll sell a pair for resell and make my money back or trade for something else I want.  If I'm not successful, I'll still have a pair for less than I was willing to pay and probably less than everyone else will be paying once these sell out.  It makes sense to me for my situation.  If it doesn't make sense to you, stop worrying about what other people do with their money.

I got shipping confirmation from OS too about two hours ago.  I paid 260 a day or two before the price increase.  The tracking number is not working yet.  It's an unfamiliar format, perhaps international?  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed but things are looking pretty good.

Tracking doesnt usually work right away. Check back tomorrow and it should.

Tracking doesnt usually work right away. Check back tomorrow and it should.
Yeah I'm not stressin.  It's just weird because it was supposed to ship UPS but now it's USPS and the tracking number looks like neither.  I'm guessing that because of the odd tracking number and the fact that they used USPS that it's an international shipment.  Someone mentioned earlier a drop shipment coming from Mexico.  Maybe there was something to that.

For those of you questioning the rationale of this "preorder", here's mine:  I struck out locally and paid about $260 to have my Royals shipped from Europe.  They were worth every penny and I have no regrets.  That price is still less than current resell prices.  Like the Royals, the Black Toes are a must have for me.  I would pay resell prices if I struck out.  I believe resell on these will be more than $260.  Hell, the Chicagos are going for about $200. They were much less limited, only retailed for $110 and didn't get the NA treatment.  I will still try for a pair at retail.  If I'm successful, I'll sell a pair for resell and make my money back or trade for something else I want.  If I'm not successful, I'll still have a pair for less than I was willing to pay and probably less than everyone else will be paying once these sell out.  It makes sense to me for my situation.  If it doesn't make sense to you, stop worrying about what other people do with their money.

I couldn't agree more

I really hope these are not like the royals haha so I can get me a pair but on the other hand if they are like the royals and im able to get two pairs mayb someone out there would trade me for royals haha

Yeah I'm not stressin.  It's just weird because it was supposed to ship UPS but now it's USPS and the tracking number looks like neither.  I'm guessing that because of the odd tracking number and the fact that they used USPS that it's an international shipment.  Someone mentioned earlier a drop shipment coming from Mexico.  Maybe there was something to that.
They are shipping from Mexico. Should take 1-2 weeks to arrive. Once the packages hit the US, the tracking number will work

i'm guessing this is coming from mexico because the tracking has mx on the end which denotes the country. when i got a tracking from china there was cn at the end of the tracking number too.

i'm guessing this is coming from mexico because the tracking has mx on the end which denotes the country. when i got a tracking from china there was cn at the end of the tracking number too.
Makes sense.  I should get mine fast then.  I'm in Texas.  
laugh.gif

What's the deal with their pairs coming from Mexico? Anyone has any information regarding that?

What's the deal with their pairs coming from Mexico? Anyone has any information regarding that?
Stores usually have their stock a month before release date. Osneaker buys their shoes from foreign countries so they can get it early without a hassle since jordan demand isn't as high in other countries.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike.com
@nikestore [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
@Kid_Jay23 We'll tweet the link for the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG (White/Black-Gym Red) at 8am EDT on 5/25. $140. Limit 1.
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]11:19 PM - 30 Apr 13[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
WHY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom