Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

My pair just got delivered... i'm happy with them, and since there is so many pics all ready ill just post this
smart man. whats that? how did you get urs from jimmy jazz. servers were busy
it's that cream that jimmyjazz sends with what ever you order from them.. i wasn't gonna post a pic of them cause i had 2 other pick ups that i had come in today, but what the heck 

For those who ordered from Foreversneakz LLC my order came in today, everything was good but my box was smashed beyond belief and they double boxed

Last edited:
H & S is bs man. I still have not received my order or refund. Got the run around like the above. I went ahead and copped a pair from CL @ $200. Bout to dispute with amex and paypal to get my loot back. pre ordered over 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
i'm about to do a meet up from CL for $225, but i still feel like that is too much. i mean these are 1s, for goodness sake!
mean.gif
That is not bad at all.  These are the Jordan 1 OG joints.  Now while the Nike Air tag is not completely the OG version it is close enough to give em that extra value.  

That is not bad at all.  These are the Jordan 1 OG joints.  Now while the Nike Air tag is not completely the OG version it is close enough to give em that extra value.  

Not only that, but the quality is MUCH better than it has been on a lot of recent retros *cough Vs*

eek.gif

Haven't seen you post in years! I still remember the glory days when you had like 5 pairs of OG Carmine's, Fire Red V's, and all other Jordan's before they retroed. What happened to your original name?

If you haven't gotten your pair yet, Inbox me. I'd be willing to offer a bit of assistance to an OG NTer...
Hahaha -- looks like I found the 1% who still remembers the good ol' days -- but yes I used to love sharing photos and information on rare Jordans and colorways that many NTers had never seen.  It's funny actually, your screen-name is very familiar as well -- Didn't you used to rock the Sheed AF1 as your avatar?  I remember you having a dope collection back in the day; I can only imagine where you're at now with it...

I sincerely do appreciate the offer on helping to locate a pair, but unfortunately I'm going to have to wait until this mess with Heart & Sole gets sorted out -- I don't want to have nearly $500 tied up in this shoe.  

Be careful with those big cartel sites, high quality fake Royals have been floating around. I'm sure Black Toes as well soon, if not already.

Anybody going to ball in these? I balled in my 2001 breds. It was bloody brutal. Not going to do that again

Be careful with those big cartel sites, high quality fake Royals have been floating around. I'm sure Black Toes as well soon, if not already.
hey do you know if MYSOLE is Legit or not? sorry for wrong forum.

Back
Top Bottom