Air Jordan 1 High OG “Tie-Dye” $170

Just bought a 11.5 tonight my size is 12 but with thinner socks I should be fine I got killed on them but I had to have them not even going to waste my time on Monday with the app bots will eat for sure. I can see these joints hitting well over 4 after they drop on Monday good luck to all on Monday

Picked up my 12 at Hibbett they only had 11 pairs I know it might just because it’s some small town outside the bay.

This shoe in no way should be touching that kinda money resale wise, this **** has gotten progressively worse, over the last 3 years across all brands, not only has resale become beyond ridiculous, to the point that GR 1s from barely a year ago are touching $400, when they were sitting, but the overall quality of the releases themselves, down to the execution of color ways & even marketing has been trash. These were cool, but not anything beyond retail, or $240 tops, but come on now 🤦🏾‍♂️

Ehh, the game has been all messed up, but I live by my retail or bust rule and it works for me. I know I can't win em all but I was on the fence on these anyway so no biggie...

Ehh, the game has been all messed up, but I live by my retail or bust rule and it works for me. I know I can't win em all but I was on the fence on these anyway so no biggie...
There are so many releases these days that it would be hard to wear every single shoe. I have a lot of shoes that just sit in my closet, it’s better to pass on the ones you can’t get for retail and move on.

Hit on a 12 via SNKRS (1st time hitting since UNC 3s, weirdly), I’m a men’s 11 in 1s and this is my 1st women’s pair so I’m hoping I can squeeze into these.. Doesn’t help having wide feet either.

Got a W (sz 10) on SNKRS just trying it out because I was bored. Gonna give to my wife even though she hasn’t ever owned a pair of Jordan’s or even showed interest when I buy for self.

Overslept. Oh well. I like the colorway but the materials don’t look that great - going to pass on these resale prices.

Back
Top Bottom