Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do folks find these deals? Basically retail a few months in advance? 

Congrats... Shoot, I wish I had landed a pair. 

Where do folks find these deals? Basically retail a few months in advance? 

Congrats... Shoot, I wish I had landed a pair. 

Haha basically retail 4 years AFTER release. He did come across a great find, but he is talking about the 2009 release (mid with the jumpman and the straight butta leather). Great shoe, but not this years model yet.

Haha basically retail 4 years AFTER release. He did come across a great find, but he is talking about the 2009 release (mid with the jumpman and the straight butta leather). Great shoe, but not this years model yet.
Got it. I misread that post completely, lol. 

I truly hope these don't have the NA Chicago leather on them...

Got it. I misread that post completely, lol. 

I truly hope these don't have the NA Chicago leather on them...

The 2013 "Chicago" 1's don't have NA branding on them. All NA branded 1's will have better quality leather than the Jumpman Air branded 1's because of the whole OG theme.

Hopefully they aren't Chicago 1 leather! I just don't like how they butchered those 1s honestly and they even changed the tongue to leather.

These will be another easy cop. With all these other Jordans amd Nikes releasing around the same time these will sit in stores for at least a few days. Ill just wait until they hit outlets again. I got 2 pairs from 09 in a 13 and 14

These will be another easy cop. With all these other Jordans amd Nikes releasing around the same time these will sit in stores for at least a few days. Ill just wait until they hit outlets again. I got 2 pairs from 09 in a 13 and 14
With the way 1st are selling with NA on them I highly doubt these will go to outlets

After the hassle I went through on trying to cop black toes and stricking out in the end, I'm really thinking about buying an 09 pair and not worry about this release even though it's going to have the OG branding. Will see I guess.

I got lucky with Royals and Black Toes by winning raffles.  Odds say that it probably won't be in my favor for the Shadows, so I might just pre-order from one of these bcartel sites that charge around $219.99.  Eff it, I'm not about this online life.  My internet kills the deal.

Game time decision on retail or not. If my footaction is getting them like they did the black toes today im copping retail if they not getting them in ebay and etc I go.

These will be anything but an easy cop. Still concerned about that "very limited" label we got for these a while back. I need these for the simple fact that my '09's are busted

The place i preordered my blaxk toes from "didnt get their pairs" and I missed out because i didnt think I had to worry about them.

Birthdays are the worst days. :smh: These will be had.

Will prices be higher on these then black toes if I dont cop for retail? Most I spend on some 1s is 250 lol 

Well then we can be assured that the junr 22nd release date is false if they are still being secretive about SAMPLE pics.

I still wanna see em though :nerd:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom