Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Eastbay pairs in as well. Why is it that these cardboard boxes smell like dog poo 
sick.gif
Hahaha yeah they do smell pretty bad.

who?

dont think anyone cares what hes wearing

Popular for F'n Problem, Purple Swag, Pe$o, etc.

Alot of teenagers look up to him. He wears alot of high end designers and is responsible for kids wearing Black Scale, Pyrex(especially the shorts), and all black outfits

Wore mine last night. Minimal creasing, my black toes creased much worse. I love them, great colorway. You can wear these with almost anything. These are def gonna be my most worn 1's. I'm really trying to double up and beat one pair into the dirt.

Def my favorite 1 to release this year, still on the hunt for the royals but I think I would still like these better, I def will.

Anyone got their pair from hanon shop? Royal mail tracking numbers are way recycled, so just waiting for few more days..

Geez i remember when some joker from ebay wrapped tape around the nike box and sent it off to me usps.
That's happened to me a few times, including two weeks ago. I told dude double-box or cancel the order. He shipped 'em anyway. Hello negative feedback.

wtf is going on with windycitysole??? I ordered on the 4th and still no tracking number. >:

You better call them up. I remember I was going to order on there but the paypal on there didn't let me so I just said forget it. 

Alot of guys here said they were legit and a couple of people who ordered them the same day i did got there pair already. There phone number doesnt work and I recently got an email from them earlier this week stating it would be shipped before the end of the week. Its almost 8pm here so I dont know if theres still hope.

Alot of guys here said they were legit and a couple of people who ordered them the same day i did got there pair already. There phone number doesnt work and I recently got an email from them earlier this week stating it would be shipped before the end of the week. Its almost 8pm here so I dont know if theres still hope.
Yeah I heard they were legit as well but I researched online and found out that what they did to you they did to another person here look..

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windy...but-takes-your-money-Chicago-Illinois-1044953

Bought a sz 11 from sneakerpost then lucked out on a raffle, now I'm having trouble getting these off for $200-what I paid from sp

Unless you need the cash now go ahead and hold them and then sell them once current pairs have dried up. Or just keep them and wear once your first pair dies.

i got DB VI like that from some dude on here right after they dropped :smh:

:smh: DB VI's

i have to disagree. i thought the Shadows were much better quality than the Royals. Hell, the Knicks were better quality than the Royals. I have all of them to compare

I strongly disagree. You must just have a bad pair or royals or you don't like the tongue material.

Geez i remember when some joker from ebay wrapped tape around the nike box and sent it off to me usps.

Every "sneakerhead" should have boxes to double box. At the very least, bag it.

Anybody get two different production dates ? I got a pair from sneaker post and production dates are 1/30/2013-4/8/2013 and 2/13/2013-4/1/2013.

Picked mine up for retail while traveling home through central Illinois. Manager found me a 10.5 and will be shipping them tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Should be arriving to my house by end of the week. :smokin

Picked mine up for retail while traveling home through central Illinois. Manager found me a 10.5 and will be shipping them tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Should be arriving to my house by end of the week. :smokin

Did they have a 14? I'm still looking, but all stores are sold out of this shoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom