Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish AirRev or MethodMan or RetroKid could come in and drop knowledge on a topic like this.

As far as I'm concerned, the term "Bred" was only used by kids who didn't know any better.

Man you tellin me, I been wearin em way more than my Royals, worn them about 6 times already, no creasing whatsover
I'm part of the "Missed the Shadow drop because of prior engagements, and I'm too stubborn to pay reseller prices even though it's only +$30 over retail+tax price"

So...salt in the wound, bruh. Salt in the wound.

Quite frankly every jordan from the dawn of time to the end of time have a black/red colorway. Nothing wrong with calling any og them bred. Its more of an abbreviation than a nickname. I get why people have a problem with it but i have more of a problem with anyone calling any black/red banneds since a specific shoe has taken that name. Nike tags shoes with nicknames anyway for release, whos to say you cant follow along. Making it a thing of principal is kindve elitist and i aint got no time for that.

That avatar :smokin

I ordered these on Saturday for retail, just got my shoes today and they are flawless.

View media item 508978
Here is my 1s collection, not pictured Bred AJKO and two pairs of RTTG Vegas. DMP pack will be purchased next week as bday present for myself.

View media item 508987
Now all I need is two 2013 Breds and a pair of Knicks. Then I'm done with 1s. Retirement is getting closer.
You wore any of them yet?

Well, thats because the concords actually have the color "concord" in them. Banned isn't a color.
Pretty much.
Nah brah. You got them OG Oakland Raiders cool grey I's.
:lol:
Dang, even more reason for a refund. Im from Pittsburgh.

don't understand why the BLACK CEMENT 4's are called bred 4's if we're trying to be accurate with names but honestly it doesn't matter. People will call them whatever they want and I don't care because ill call mine whatever I want
It is stupid enough that Nike labeled Bred 4's as cement, according to real cement colorways like 3 and 4.

About Shadows - damn, every day I like my pair more and more, good that I managed to get two pairs so I will wore them till death.

Top three 1's CW for me.

THIS! The bred name is ridiculously lame. I call most black and red color the black and red ______ ie 13's, 11's. I don't understand why the BLACK CEMENT 4's are called bred 4's if we're trying to be accurate with names but honestly it doesn't matter. People will call them whatever they want and I don't care because ill call mine whatever I want
I don't like the term "bred" at all but I remember when the black cements were releasing my friends kept calling me a "hypebeast" because I called the IVs the black cements! I was like you guys gotta be kidding me :smh: :lol:

It is stupid enough that Nike labeled Bred 4's as cement, according to real cement colorways like 3 and 4.

About Shadows - damn, every day I like my pair more and more, good that I managed to get two pairs so I will wore them till death.

Top three 1's CW for me.
Im right there with you.. the more I wear these the more I like them..I'm starting to like these more than my royals. 

Just put these "hoez" on my feet. Love them. Very comfortable, and very nice looking. Love this color way. 

I'll make 'em look good in anything. Shorts, jeans, sweats... Too dope! Had my Cali friends going loco over these "hoez" (love that word, just added it to the slang dictionary). 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom