AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

i saw these in stores yesterday, one pair was already creased and was sitting in a display case

i grabbed um couple weeks ago did not wear um yet but 1s crease VERY easy and mostly copped for suitcase

These look worse in person
smh.gif

id wish jb release da 02 ed w/briefcase den ill cop 2pr w/o hesistation. also heard quality isnt good

waiting for a 50 to come around so i can cop. hopefully these won't be excluded

A month later after having these, Im not excited about them like I thought. I still haven't worn mines either. Something about that silver on the shoe. Its different to say the least, the quality isn't bad at all. I think the suitcase is a diversion from you really not liking these shoes at all. Honestly if that suitcase and the words "25th anniversary" wasn't tact onto to this release people wouldn't even buy these. Love the grey suede on these but that silver isnt hitting. I don't know why they just didn't do the same silver from the 2001 release. At least those were a mid-cut and this years release is hi tops. We would have been able to tell them apart.

Just copped these for $90 in nj...... the store only had 1 left so I thought it was a good deal

I would have bought these, but pass on them.
Too much silver for me and I'd be fooling myself to cop these,
for the sakes for the case. lol

Ordered these from South Chicago outlet for $90 with the case. After seeing them in person, Im thinking about returning them.
ohwell.gif

Wouldn't mind having the case. I hate 1's now due to the 10000000000000000000000000000 released in the past few years.

copped these for 80... i like them but dont think id ever wear them... so i just returned the shoe but kept the suitcase

Back
Top Bottom