What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
These are great laced up.

IMG_20180523_204040.jpg

I am thinking about one shoe with white laces and the other with black. I have so many extra laces laying around from other purchases.

CB9E954E-D0AB-4C99-AD34-8F4C6506E58C.jpeg
135FDE60-052E-4939-8A77-471AF4D7601B.jpeg
I just got my Non-numbered pair yesterday. Overall the Numbered pairs are more tumbled. But the white side panels on my unnumbered blow away the Numbered pair

Story time for everyone... I had a reservation at my local Footlocker in Ft Worth TX, size 9.5. I went to pick them up on Saturday at 1:30 pm local time and was told my pair was sold on FCFS basis. They told me they had system issues that morning and only 4 reservations came through their system. So they honored those 4 and the rest of their pairs were sold on a FCFS basis. Obviously furious, i asked the employee if he was sure he wanted me to leave without me getting a pair, and he said there is nothing he could do as they were sold out. I told him I would file a complaint and left. The next day I filed a complaint with Footlocker and they finally got back to me yesterday. The customer service manager apologized and told me the same thing the store did, they had system issues. She said she couldnt find a 9.5 and offered me a gift card to compensate me for the hassle. I told her to find me any size from 8-12, and I would work with it. A few hours later she called me back and told me she found a size 10.5 for me and the same store would call me once they receive the pair. To top it off, they are still going to send me my gift card for the bad experience i had with them. All in all, I am happy and Footlocker definitely came through to fix their mistake. Moral of the story, if you have a bad experience, use your resources and file a complaint and go through the process.
tldr

4C3AE242-C62D-45B2-A2A3-39A515BEB64D.jpeg
BFB6285D-89CC-4274-BC45-C7CDBC7E2F39.jpeg

This “leather” looking real nice.... smells good too...

I’ve never owned a pair of Jordans that smelled this good. Even straight out of the box, there’s absolutely No glue smell, or strong factory odors at all. The eyelet holes are also cut a lot bigger and look thicker than i’ve seen in other 1s. These on feet pics also have me reconsidering my assumptions that these were strictly a collectors’ piece. These on-feet pics are pretty :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Resale has come down nicely the last two days. Looking good for those of us who missed out first time around

I got my pair in today. Definitely keeping them and wearing them. Those wondering how to wear them, basically the same way you would wear the bred or og. Nothing too different about them that they need a certain look. Of course everyone has a different take in style and fashion. I would love the off white pair but no way I’m paying 2k. These will do

Can someone photoshop these (front view) with the front red trim painted black, like black toes? Can't pull off as-is myself, but maybe with black front trim

Back
Top Bottom