Air Jordan 1 Premier Release @ Bunker

I'll be meeting up with a couple of NT'ers before the release at High St.

Who wants to have lunch with us?

KKB

laugh.gif

i kinda like the brown laces better, definitely a good after sunset shoes, the velvety lining is comfy on those cold nights, not advisable for daytime wear.

The Highlight Reel.....

Jermaine is on the house

Starting to pile up

It's Time

The legend lives on

What we got!!!!

B for BUNKER

Where it all started

Jumpan Day

The scene outside

Bunker giving some love back. Gotta love free pizza.

Pew pew pew

Looks best when worn

Ryan and Mackie

Mars

PFP x Specks

wHOA

Let's check out Bunker folks!

What up Borgy and Jermaine! Wanted to chop it up with you dudes but you were too busy running the show. What up Mars! Good job on the Nikevideo. What up Raoul (hidden muching on pizza)!

Feelin' the Clarks-esque Vans. 2nd to the bottom, left most.

Sinichi of Sole happy with his purchase

So beautiful. Makes me want to cry.

Switching it up

Went back to TGI Friday's for some drinks

I had the one on the bottom right. It was delicioso. Non-alcoholic beach drinks *%%%@!!!

Guess who made a cameo appearance? PCRIZZZY inthe house!!!

Hmmm...

Paradise? More like "We don't have anything good right now so we'll just offer you whatever is left in the chiller."Place was a dud so we didn't even stay for a drink.

I ain't no English scholar but damn, at least get the name right. I say change the sign to "BEER PARADISE: 100 Kinds ofBeer"

After Mark drove around for 30 minutes looking for the perfect place to chill, I suggested that we go to Grappa's inGreenbelt...

Good people. Good beer. Interesting convos. 54 day streak is now over. And that was that.

Shout outs to Glenn and his cool wife (good to see you again bro), Jay and his brother, Paolo ###! Erectus, Miko, Marcus, Mackie, Ryan,Specks, Endo, Mong, Stephen and to the rest of the NT'ers who didn't even introduce themselves. Ha ha. My apologies if I missed anyone. To those whopicked up the tabs, GRACIAS.

See you all on December 8!!!

Oh, and for those wondering, Bunker still has some sizes left. Go give them a call to confirm your size and pick them up with thequickness before they run out!!!

I thought was too late to cop a pair yesterday..... I dropped by around 3pm-+$%. Not too many people lining up then.... I even thought there wasn't anyline so me and my wife just went up straight.... sorry to those peeps lining up, didnt notice a line. hehehehe.

Anyway, saw some familiar faces yesterday, namely KC and friends. Nice AJ1's man, the other 2 friends he's with are rocking AJ11 and AM90. Nice!! Sorrywasnt able to introduce myself.... kinda shy.

On to the shoe story..... when I finally had the chance to go up and purchase, Borgy asked me what size and pair would I get..... anyway, he got both pairs forme to try on. Initially, I was just going to cop the black one..... but when I saw and tried the red one on.... I fell in love with it. So I copped both.hehehehe.... went home yesterday a happy customer.

So for those contemplating on what pair to get.... i suggest you cop both!!!

^ Are you the dude below at the counter? I remember saying what up to you when you were on your way out. If that wasn't you, then you were probably the onewith the Transformers on.
img6368zh2.jpg

You should say hello next time. That's how I know all these people now.

laugh.gif

^ Yep man. That's me on the counter with my wife. I'm bit shy, but I did remember giving you a nod on my way down the stairs. hehehehe. I was just alittle embarrased when me and my wife when up straight without asking if there was a line outside. hehehehe. Nextime we meet I would definitely say what up toyou man.

Back
Top Bottom