Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I always thought that 2 min timer was impossible and BS on SP
But I did manage to grab a pair on RD
It did take around 90 min tho
Probably never happen again lol

Tried this at FL and they deaded me. Guessing their system caught on or something. Went to FA and was able to get 1 through. Now we wait to see if it works.. my order number is like 23 digits long so I cant really check the status on line. And I never got an email..not sure if I was supposed to though.
I was able to get an order in at FA too. one of the floor associates cautioned me on ordering that way, saying he had a customer do it for gold toes and got Gatorades, but hey it's worth a shot.

tried at FTL too but it wasn't coming up available in their system. the guy even tried multiple sizes for me.

Got my tracking info for yesterday’s order. Now we wait for today’s order then back to get another pair

What size are you and what is the most you would spend on these shipped to you. I have been looking around and see them shipped for 3 hundred

11.5 seeing them for around $270ish. Gonna just put the funds towards a couple pairs of shadows most likely

Just spoke to an associate and my pairs are coming from the warehouse and not a specific store. Another pair tomorrow if this works out

did you ask an associate in store or was this over the phone?

the employee who rang me up this morning told me he thought the chances if the order going through were pretty low and said "good luck man" LOL

Shoe Palace online is just like in store. I hate being in there, but I’m desperate enough to try. And it’s more ghetto than the rest of the stores.

did you ask an associate in store or was this over the phone?

the employee who rang me up this morning told me he thought the chances if the order going through were pretty low and said "good luck man" LOL

I placed the order in store and the first pair I bought yesterday shipped today. Called and spoke to a rep and he told me they are shipping from the warehouse not an individual store. Only downfall is I think it’s coming in a bag instead of a box. Phone order was 3.4 pounds and this one is 2.6

Just checked my email n got confirmation for all 3 orders I put in on Saturday instore...crossing my fingers they send me the right shoes lol

I’m in the same boat hopefully 1 out of my 2 orders is the right color.....but I wouldn’t mind game royals I’d trade them so fast lol

I once tried to do a stock locate in store for breds
Dude punched in the style code into the computer said it isn’t available then turned the screen around to show me a blank screen lol

I once tried to do a stock locate in store for breds
Dude punched in the style code into the computer said it isn’t available then turned the screen around to show me a blank screen lol

The bots that ppl loaded up for this release made the footsites pull a lot of their stock. This isn’t a normal occurrence, hence all the phone orders ppl finessed and now the in store order s coming from the warehouse

I remember few months back breds showed up on FTL
So I tried a phone order, rep said to go in store and I could possibly stock locate and place order
Just found it funny the employee in store turned the screen around to show me thinking I didn’t believe him
I wasn’t pressing him or anything
I was like cool thx for your help and left

My phone order arrived today. The leather on this pair is way more tumbled than my first pair; also has the EAS sticker. I prefer the look of my first pair.

My first pair has a more tumbled plush tobox than my phone order but the phone order has far better side panels. My first pair has really stiff side panels. When I get all my pairs in I think I’ll pick the best 2 pairs and trade away the others. Still on the hunt for gold toes

It’s funny so many ppl unsubscribed to this thread they can’t see us finessing retail on these lol

^
This. People so quick to give up, unsubscribe or ask questions about resell prices going up or down. They don't even realize that VILLA been restocking random sizes since last Friday up till today due to multiple order cancellations. You'd be surprised how quick the checkout process on their site is when you don't have a few thousand people bumrushing their server at the same time. Cooked 2 pairs easy

I was able to get an order in at FA too. one of the floor associates cautioned me on ordering that way, saying he had a customer do it for gold toes and got Gatorades, but hey it's worth a shot.

tried at FTL too but it wasn't coming up available in their system. the guy even tried multiple sizes for me.

That doesn’t make sense, your receipt/order should have the name of the shoe. Also, the price difference is like $30 not including tax, you’d notice the price difference if they charged him for Gatorade 6’s. Also, when fulfilling an order only the barcode of the item ordered will scan out to ship. You get an order id, look up the stock, then scan out the product that is on “Order ID”. If it’s the wrong item it won’t scan because it’s not found.

Back
Top Bottom