AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

frag custom pic on twitter
DZI-klHVQAI3Oig.jpg:large

Not bad at all

My pair is smooth and I LOVE them; I think these are really fire and Ive been excited about them from day 1. Im glad they are smooth since that's how my Chi's are. In comparison, I think they are pretty much exactly like my Chi's and BT 1's which IMO makes them great "quality." Tumbled leather isn't the only good leather.

I think these are better than B/red Toes.. I took some pics for comparison .. the blue leather on these are A1.

IMG_5891.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

The collar on my Royals is softer than my Chi's but not by much and I might've gotten lucky with my BT's because the collar on those is better than any AJI I own.

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

Chicago’s were basically smooth all around. These here are tumbled on the side white but smooth everywhere else pretty much(kinda weird).

Chicago’s were basically smooth all around. These here are tumbled on the side white but smooth everywhere else pretty much(kinda weird).

Not my pair.. smooth all around lol. Tried to show it in my pics. But some people got really tumbled or mixed pairs.

21Mercer did a fcfs I think they have some left. Just randomly walked in and grabbed those. No more 9s so I took an 11 between the last two days I’m stuck w an 11 and 11.5

Dude is trying to apply some sort of logic to where the tumbled vs non tumbled come from.
I’m not an idiot. I can read “in my experience” so it’s no need to outline that for me. :lol:

Dude is trying to apply some sort of logic to where the tumbled vs non tumbled come from.
I’m not an idiot. I can read “in my experience” so it’s no need to outline that for me. :lol:
There is logic on both these and bred toes FTL had a later production date and smooth leather, opposite on my FA pairs. I would post pics but no point explaining to s like you, carry on.

It’s obvious his statement didn’t infer that all pairs from FTL are smooth and FTA are all tumbled :lol:

Just the particular pairs that he received came that way.

There is logic on both these and bred toes FTL had a later production date and smooth leather, opposite on my FA pairs. I would post pics but no point explaining to s like you, carry on.

That has nothing to do w the stores. That’s different factory dates. FTL I’m sure has several pairs w early-mid-late dates. Just as FTA, Nike, Eastbay, and so on.

There is a difference between production dates and vendors.
The vendors are not allocated all production from x date or whatever. Your assertion of footlocker vs footaction (whom are the same company anyways) holds no weight.

There is a difference between production dates and vendors.
The vendors are not allocated all production from x date or whatever. Your assertion of footlocker vs footaction (whom are the same company anyways) holds no weight.
You don’t know what they are allocated, foh

Back
Top Bottom