Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Just went to two stores and was able to pick up a pair on the second try in my size.  Both stores had a substantial amount of these available because a lot of people never picked up their raffle wins.  

Might want to try your local store if they sold via raffle.   Didn't even want these, but thought I would give it a shot and trade them for a second pair of Black Toes (which I'm now going to do).

Last edited:
Had to wake up early today to take my girl to the airport. Was sitting on the toilet taking my morning duece and I said let's see what happens. SNKRS told me pending right away. 10 minutes later as we left the driveway I got that Nike confirmation email boiii

This was way easier than the TB3 release. I was pending for 2 hours before I got through, and there's abundant pairs of those

Had to wake up early today to take my girl to the airport. Was sitting on the toilet taking my morning duece and I said let's see what happens. SNKRS told me pending right away. 10 minutes later as we left the driveway I got that Nike confirmation email boiii

This was way easier than the TB3 release. I was pending for 2 hours before I got through, and there's abundant pairs of those
It's the morning deuce luck.

it's monday, kids at school, men at work, the unemployed and side chics will clear out the malls by lunch

My side piece making her rounds right now.
Playa 
pimp.gif

Welp, Jusf Got Off My Plane And No Good News To Report :smh:

These Size 9.5 AJ1 Releases Are Like Winning The Lottery I Swear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom