Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Wasn’t lucky enough to grab either pair of 1s but did grab a tee and shorts on the initial release. Finally got shipping info for the order on Tuesday and just a few minutes I got an email for refund - but only for the tee.

Not sure how you can ship an order and then refund part of it but ok....

I've bumped into mad situations where I've wanted to break a new pair out in a rush and realized that I never relaced them, so I went ahead and did this now so I'm good to go tomorrow

20181207_195453.jpg

why didn't you guys contact each other, what if you guys had the size the other had? :nerd:

They sent him the wrong size and sent me the wrong color. Wish it coulda been that easy. Didn't hear from Union today, let's see if there's any response come Monday.

s-l400.jpg

does that look legit? They almost have the swoosh going into the laces

Yes I have seen many pairs where the swoosh comes close to the lace hole strip. Also the 90 degree stitch is all over the place too from pair to pair. On one of my pairs you can see where they clearly used a tool to indent the leather where the stitch was supposed to go, then the person sewing just went way off course...

Storm blue dropped to 725. Keep on going! Got a local dude who has em, thinking about offering 600 since stockx payout wouldn’t be much more. Unloaded a pair of shoes last week

Storm blue dropped to 725. Keep on going! Got a local dude who has em, thinking about offering 600 since stockx payout wouldn’t be much more. Unloaded a pair of shoes last week
So why not offer just a little above stockx payout to make it enticing? I just never understood when buyers offer below what I would make on stockx. Just my two cents

Blues down to 740 in my size on GOAT...might have to strike soon before prices plateau then go back up.

This is torture...im on my way back from Philly with this box...waiting til i get home to open my black toes...gettin antsy

$585 shipped for a 9 ?
Black toes
Wasn’t able to get my size

Last edited:
Blues down to 740 in my size on GOAT...might have to strike soon before prices plateau then go back up.

This is torture...im on my way back from Philly with this box...waiting til i get home to open my black toes...gettin antsy
With the ways things have been going they may be blues in that box lol

so y’all think for a 9 black toe $585 it’s good price? I’m thinking they hit their plateau

Thats what im hoping only cuz itll be cheaper to buy blacks resell. Dont like blues but the sick person inside of me needs to complete this set smh
Tbh I didnt really want the blues and I already have storm blues so I was content with my union bts. After getting those in hand the blues became a must and just grabbed on stockx for more then I wanted but the quality and build is so good

Back
Top Bottom