Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Had some shoes not pass SX for yellowing on the tongue (which I don't even remember them having that but w/e) so SX can be strict when they want to.. I'm def pissed. Now I have to wait to get them back which will be a pain and figure out another place to move em.

On a better note.. my BT's from SX should be here tomorrow I think. Hope I got a decent pair and not a mangle box with ripped up or missing laces or some crap.

Yah for sure. Will do that on expensive pairs going forward.
Send SX an email. If you’re in good standing with them, they will either offer you $20 off next purchase or let you return them. I would be annoyed with a messed up box too. Doesn’t hurt to ask.

one store in Europe with an in-store drop, and *remaining pairs to be put online. Don't get your hopes up

If they managed to have a restock and fulfilled restocked orders before original orders, than that gives me more than enough grounds to complain.

This is the ONE thing that would’ve made my blood boil if I didn’t get the correct shoes I ordered...or if I my shoes got cancelled. They needed to make sure the people from the original release were taken care of first. You have a legit complaint.

Had some shoes not pass SX for yellowing on the tongue (which I don't even remember them having that but w/e) so SX can be strict when they want to.. I'm def pissed. Now I have to wait to get them back which will be a pain and figure out another place to move em.

On a better note.. my BT's from SX should be here tomorrow I think. Hope I got a decent pair and not a mangle box with ripped up or missing laces or some crap.
they prob just had some lemon pepper wings for lunch before they got inspected nbd

For those who are still waiting UPS to pick up your original release package...
I asked Union about the status of my shipment as there is no update for 2 weeks.

"Your order has been shipped! Please note that thousands of shoes are being shipped daily, it may take UPS a few more days to scan into their system once the package reaches their facility. We appreciate your patience and support! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, thank you."

If "thousands of shoes are being shipped daily" is true, Union might have more than 20k pairs for online release, that's why people with order number 2xxxx still got their shoes. (some got cancellation though)

Last edited:
Update to my Union order mixup (ordered storm blue / got black toe)
- they located a storm blue for me and have it set aside (only a handful left they said)
- shipped them my black toe back tonight / they will send me storm blue once they receive my returned pair
- they are refunding me for all my shipping costs and are sending me the storm blue as a gift so i don't get hit with duties again.

Overall, as crazy as this release has been - i hand it to this team to be able to rectify this for me. I would've been happy with either colour, but im glad im receiving the pair i ordered. I'll grab the black toe on stockx.

Update to my Union order mixup (ordered storm blue / got black toe)
- they located a storm blue for me and have it set aside (only a handful left they said)
- shipped them my black toe back tonight / they will send me storm blue once they receive my returned pair
- they are refunding me for all my shipping costs and are sending me the storm blue as a gift so i don't get hit with duties again.

Overall, as crazy as this release has been - i hand it to this team to be able to rectify this for me. I would've been happy with either colour, but im glad im receiving the pair i ordered. I'll grab the black toe on stockx.

What size is your order?

Back
Top Bottom