Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I just got my blue pair from StockX and the toe box on the right shoe came with this indent in the leather. Not noticeable on feel, but still. Next time I’m going with goat

GOAT would let that through as well. That’s on Nike, not the middle man.

I just got my blue pair from StockX and the toe box on the right shoe came with this indent in the leather. Not noticeable on feel, but still. Next time I’m going with goat
I'd put them right back on stockx. Use the money to get a different pair.

What!? And take the 12% loss? :lol: come on man... that’s not a big deal if he’s gonna wear them.

You’re right. They are going straight to feet. Can’t hurt to email them about the problem and hope for a code

You’re right. They are going straight to feet. Can’t hurt to email them about the problem and hope for a code

Get the code, and wear them. Once they start creasing, that won’t be nearly as noticeable.

Got rid of the extra black toe for the blues. Guess the size 13s dip in resell prices plus personal pref of the buyer made it all work.

Even though I prefer the black...I totally get the appeal of the blues. Very happy to land both. These are clsssics.

I know I'm irritated I grabbed a 13 when I did coulda saved ~100 prices dipped then went back up now dropping again smh. It is what it is tho lol

I keep having visions of a bigger SNKRS release around christmas. I dont think the original SNKRS release let go of a lot of pairs compared to what they could be sitting on. Or they couldve easily ordered another round. Either way, I feel like theyre going to do something for christmas.

FYI Goat tried to finess me on some used yeezys, the bottom had a tear but wasn’t disclosed or shown on the pics and they wouldn’t take them back.... had to force my hand with a chargeback.

Back
Top Bottom