Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Hit boy been eating good.
Screenshot_20190222-172202.png

Last edited:
Stop bidding and just BUY NOW.... stop trying to save $20 when you’re already spending $900+!! :lol:

I know, but I can’t help but try to barter some. I went up $40 and was hoping they’d come down some. Especially since my bid was higher than any of the previous sales outside of one. I just put a bid in for $900. Guess we’ll see what happens.

I know, but I can’t help but try to barter some. I went up $40 and was hoping they’d come down some. Especially since my bid was higher than any of the previous sales outside of one. I just put a bid in for $900. Guess we’ll see what happens.
Just buy now. Before you know it, they'll be over 1k. They've been going up about $100 every month. Bought mine for $785 shipped on GOAT last month and I'm glad I did because there's no way I would spend 900 on them unless I could get rid of some stuff.

I copped blue toes for retail and black toes for resell at $700. As soon as I had in hand I knew they were special and copped another pair of blues (figured they’d ultimately be worth more, wrong lol) to put on ice for a year or two to ultimately sell to soften the resell blow on the black toes. I was so close to copping another black toe for low $600s before Xmas but was just so busy and sidetracked that I never did. Now they’re damn near $1K. I’m so pissed at myself lol these are all time classics to me. I’m not sure I’ll ever even sell my double, unless prices hit like $2k+, they’re just too good.

I bought a BT for $630 and a SB for $700, as soon as I got them i was amazed by it. So I bought another pair of BT for $620 and SB for $690. i usually don’t even care much about Jordan 1s, but I knew I’ll regret it if I didn’t double, everything about these Unions are perfect.

I bought a BT for $630 and a SB for $700, as soon as I got them i was amazed by it. So I bought another pair of BT for $620 and SB for $690. i usually don’t even care much about Jordan 1s, but I knew I’ll regret it if I didn’t double, everything about these Unions are perfect.

Baller.

100% worth it. Quality over quantity. Someone mentioned in here the other day that sometimes you talk yourself into flipping something dope and expensive for a bunch of pairs that you might not necessarily like as much. I’ve def done it. I would never do that with these though.

100% worth it. Quality over quantity. Someone mentioned in here the other day that sometimes you talk yourself into flipping something dope and expensive for a bunch of pairs that you might not necessarily like as much. I’ve def done it. I would never do that with these though.
I agree. Rather have quality over quantity. But I do have some GRs that’s for daily wear like epic reacts and air max. But I won’t flip dope shoes I love for it tho, usually catch those when there’s a sale instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone accepted my bid of $918. Now the waiting begins. StockX’s email shows an arrival date of 3/7. :wow:

You will get them before then. When I ordered mine it told me a week and a half. Got mine in 5 days. Really depends on the seller to ship them out though.

Yeah those pictures are definitely not the same shoes. First and last pic the wings' logo meet at different heights. Flexing gone wrong?

Copped recently

What size are these? I have yet to see a Union pair where the Wings logo doesn't go above the stitching - but yours is not above. That last pic isn't even the same pair. The last pic is the legit pair - you can see the Wings logo above the stitching.

Back
Top Bottom