Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

No.

1985 black toe > any other black toe

View attachment 2285385

His Black Tongue PEs > Those

64fde030-0a1f-4795-913b-757b0dac4181-Jordan_shoe_50011180001o.jpg

upload_2019-2-12_17-26-24.png

Two different shoes imo and the black toe is the same tongue that dropped in 85.

Two different shoes imo and the black toe is the same tongue that dropped in 85.
It was wrong then too, that’s why The Man’s pairs had a black toungue :wink:

Not here to argue tho, everyone likes what they like. Of course the black toes are classic but everything I like about the black toes is embodied in the Unions plus they got that little extra razzle dazzle.

Last edited:
Why people act like the first iteration is the best just because it's the "OG"? Black tongue > white tongue easily.
This. Ask Echau or any of the other dudes on here that went through the task of toungue swapping or dying their toungues they didn’t do that **** for no reason. IT JUST LOOKS BETTER!

Been saying this since I got them in hand, directly from the first Union drop. I was blown away, and still am.

Amazing what the resell market will do to influence people's "grail"

Maybe in some cases, but in this case the resell is probably high because the shoe was done so well. Couple that with all the garbage they been putting out, and this is what happens with a great shoe.

Just imagine if the bots got ahold of all these, the prices could have been even higher. I can't remember another limited AJ1 where so many NT'ers hit at retail. Multiples in many cases.

Back
Top Bottom