Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Sucks that those black tongues were never released to the public.
Make your own
20180413_161405.jpg

it's crazy how hard of a time I'm having trying to decide which pair to buy. Before I used to love Storm Blues way more but now Black toes growing on me. Which one is better in person to those that have them in hand? I need to be swayed a certain direction lol

it's crazy how hard of a time I'm having trying to decide which pair to buy. Before I used to love Storm Blues way more but now Black toes growing on me. Which one is better in person to those that have them in hand? I need to be swayed a certain direction lol
I love blacks and like blues if that helps and I have both. I also have reg black toes and storm blues so I'm not really swayed by either.

Yellow for both. thats what sealed the deal to get both pairs. The two tone laces just don’t look great.

Get both. When you have one you’re going to want the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black toes first. Just goes more with everything.

I like the bt as a whole way more, but the black tongue on the storm blues is so sick.

Black toes

Storm Blues without a doubt. We've had several iterations of the Black Toes, but the red and blue go together so well on the Storm Blues. Also, the black tongue is the icing on the cake.

i should've traded my o/w unc 1's for the storm blues when i had the chance... think i still can?

I think you make that happen.. just gotta find someone who wants UNC off whites. I personally wouldn’t do it, UNC off whites are fire.

Back
Top Bottom