Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Had to be a mistake.. soon as I read that I was like how are they beaters if they are DS.. think he meant some shoes he didnt give a crap about at all.. dudes be in the Yeezy thread with the newest shoes they fought to death to cop with on feet pics calling them beaters.. I figure its something similar.

But I dont live on the West.. so call me shocked if its indeed beaters.
Def not beaters by the last post on it. I'm thinking beaters as in "I dont wear these except to cut grass" :lol:

Def not beaters by the last post on it. I'm thinking beaters as in "I dont wear these except to cut grass" :lol:

Lmao exactly.. but I'm still a little surprised. The more feedback his post received, the more I remember coming across used kicks on Ebay listed by SoleSup. so It makes sense. But like I said still a bit shocked because I definitely forgot he does that.

Missed on TS1 lows but these landed today. Anyone wants more pics/info, just PM me. Really happy with his work, but I’m probably swapping out laces.
image.jpg

how come it's always the BT owners / lovers that feel the need to express BT's are better? it's almost like they have doubt and try to convince and reassure themselves and others that BT's are better when it reality it's just opinion based.

B/S, plenty of Storm Blue owners have shared their unsolicited opinions on here. It sounds like you just don’t like the fact that BT’s may be more popular.

They’re both fantastic. No need to start an issue where there isn’t one.

Comparing comments from first page to last page is pure comedy
:rofl: the only reason ppl think bt's are better now is b/c what they're selling for. Hell, the only reason I brought mine when I did was because the price started shooting up & I didn't wanna have to pay a $1k down the line. Hype is a mofo.

Back
Top Bottom