Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

label was created on friday and marked for next day delivery but probably missed the pick up deadline
leather pair from initial drop getting delivered today
Extra Dark sand laces don’t belong on this shoe

Gonna be my go to pair for the office

Attachments

• 9BADB191-F7E3-4F92-A613-E233F38DF16D.jpeg
    9BADB191-F7E3-4F92-A613-E233F38DF16D.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 194
I finally put these on feet in preparation for an up coming trip to warmer climates. The fit/comfort on these is great and while the thick insoles are very comfortable underfoot they did make things a bit tight. I took them out in favor for a thinner insole and I am sure the thick insoles will find a home somewhere else. When I pulled out the laces to swap I noticed the stitching on the tongue is lopsided on both shoes, anyone else notice this on their pairs? Not a big deal as you cant see it when laced up.

IMG_1256.jpg
IMG_1255.jpg

I'm a solid 12.5 so I'm stuck between grabbing a 12 and 13 on the leathers - the last one I saw was listed around $450 so I'm either going to have to squeeze the toes or double sock.

Anybody grab a half size smaller or larger than normal on these?

I'm a solid 12.5 so I'm stuck between grabbing a 12 and 13 on the leathers - the last one I saw was listed around $450 so I'm either going to have to squeeze the toes or double sock.

Anybody grab a half size smaller or larger than normal on these?

I don’t think you can go down half size on these. The way the upper is constructed, the materials kinda really push down on your pinky. Even going tts my feet are a bit sore by end of day.

Back
Top Bottom