Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Just peeped the IG. You really think White Yeezys are fire, but these are trash? One of those two shoes is overhyped trash, but it's not the Unions.

He just doing it for the reaction... these are dope af to me and have a vintage look to it. Like these and SW97 are the best releases of the year imo.

He just doing it for the reaction... these are dope af to me and have a vintage look to it. Like these and SW97 are the best releases of the year imo.

I know. But I'm not having it today. Trash opinions about these beautiful shoes, or about the very good release (compared to other hyped shoe releases), will be called out.

Yes I do, yeezys are by far the most comfortable shoe out there. Can't really beat an all white shoe.

You are telling me these would sell out with a mass release on SNKRS? **** :lol:

Yes I do, yeezys are by far the most comfortable shoe out there. Can't really beat an all white shoe.

You are telling me these would sell out with a mass release on SNKRS? **** :lol:

If comfort is your main concern, go buy some Crocs. They're cheaper, more comfortable, and only slightly less ugly than your Nurse Yeezys.

OK, you've shared your wack opinion, now keep it moving. There's zero reason to rain on everyone's parade right now.

Last edited:
I just noticed a $220 refund in my account. I called the bank and they told me charges were pending, and authorization expired! I recieved an order confirmation email (from Union) right after i made the purchase. Still haven't recieved a cancellation email from Union tho. I even went and emailed Union, but you know I won't get a responce until 24/48 hrs. Hope I can get this resolved
This has happened to me before... The charge will most likely appear after they ship

Dude really having a emotional reaction towards kicks?

Don't be such a b**** because I think your kicks are trash. We all have different opinions, I can **** on these bricks in this thread if I want to

Only one being a lil b-i-yitch is you honestly. You came in here to get mad at some pairs you'll never touch and somehow got even more mad :rofl:

I'm guessing this will be like the kaws release and roll out over a few days
Wouldn't be surprised if they move on to size 10 black toes next

Back
Top Bottom