Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Yes I do, yeezys are by far the most comfortable shoe out there. Can't really beat an all white shoe.

You are telling me these would sell out with a mass release on SNKRS? **** :lol:

Just because they’re comfortable doesn’t mean the design is that visually appealing. I’ve had yeezys before but nothing will ever beat the versatility of a Jordan 1.

I wasn't even comparing brands, or AJ1 versus Yeezys in general.

I'm just saying, don't come in here calling the Union AJ1 trash, when you rock Cream Yeezys. That's not going to fly with me.

I wasn't even comparing brands, or AJ1 versus Yeezys in general.

I'm just saying, don't come in here calling the Union AJ1 trash, when you rock Cream Yeezys. That's not going to fly with me.

Anyone calling them trash hasn't held them in their hands. That is a fact. They are nowhere near trash.

The timing is wack, too. If you want to bad mouth the shoe when the initial pics come out, fine. But to come in here and bad mouth it when everyone is anxiously waiting for shipping? That’s trash.

banned2.JPG

banned3.JPG
banned1.JPG

:stoneface:

Whats to say his black won't be cancelled? Too early and too many assumptions. If they cancel, have to think some are bound to slide through simply by luck. That's not the first email that has said that. Hope everyone that wants them to wear gets them.

Back
Top Bottom