Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

looks like theres a women's cut and it has a smaller swoosh

thats what she gets for trying so hard to look cool

pfff thats the weaker pair of the two

so the black toe/neutrals will be up on ndc?

I think so. Other sites will have them as well.

Probably the usual tier 0 accounts will have them too. Trophy room, end, etc..
I’m guessing that one footaction in Chicago will have them that’s it?

The blue apparel is also a union exclusive. I guess The black apparel will be sold the same places that sell the aj1.

should I go to Union to pick up a ticket or do yall think they’re getting backdoored. I know undefeated n bait are relatively decent raffle spots in the area, but never done Union..

should I go to Union to pick up a ticket or do yall think they’re getting backdoored. I know undefeated n bait are relatively decent raffle spots in the area, but never done Union..
I’d go. They said they have a decently large stock for LA folks.

Really hoping these go under the radar a little but I know they wont. Probably my favorite collab this year.
not happening dude.. anything that has potential reselling price will be difficult to get. Unfortunately the offwhite collab last year raised back from the dead the aj1 hype......even the GR jordan 1s are selling out instantly

Can anymore tell me what the pick up window will be at Union on release day?

Won't find out until they e-mail the winners tomorrow with instructions. I like how they automatically enter your name for the other pair if you don't get picked for the pair you entered for.

Won't find out until they e-mail the winners tomorrow with instructions. I like how they automatically enter your name for the other pair if you don't get picked for the pair you entered for.
Where did it say that? thats good considering you can only select one

No line when I went to pick up a ticket 30 minutes ago, if anyone was thinking about going today.

DCF99B55-186C-4091-9DCD-BBE3474DC2C0.png

Hoping for black toes... have already resolved that resale may be the way to go, but hoping for some good fortune next week.

Back
Top Bottom