Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

E0F61F88-5D77-4301-A214-DAF2B57BFD47.jpeg
Yes!

I just noticed a $220 refund in my account. I called the bank and they told me charges were pending, and authorization expired! I recieved an order confirmation email (from Union) right after i made the purchase. Still haven't recieved a cancellation email from Union tho. I even went and emailed Union, but you know I won't get a responce until 24/48 hrs. Hope I can get this resolved

Last edited:
If Union is really canceling everyone who ordered 2+ shoes, and if Yurileth gets his one pair, then it looks like him (her?) calling pre-emptively to cancel one shoe was the right move. They'll have the last laugh. Crazy.
They emailed me that if I didn’t tell them to cancel the other, they would’ve taken both down.

Man F**k Union. I just noticed a $220 refund in my account. I called the bank and they told me Union never accpeted my funds and the offer expired?! Mind you, I recieved an order confirmation email (from Union) right after i made the purchase. Still haven't recieved a cancellation email from Union. I even went and emailed Union, but you k ow ai won't get a responce until 24/48 hrs. This sucks, but life goes on...
https://secure.unionjordan.com/account check there, if you dont have an accoount make one with the same email u used for the order

Man F**k Union. I just noticed a $220 refund in my account. I called the bank and they told me Union never accpeted my funds and the offer expired?! Mind you, I recieved an order confirmation email (from Union) right after i made the purchase. Still haven't recieved a cancellation email from Union. I even went and emailed Union, but you k ow ai won't get a responce until 24/48 hrs. This sucks, but life goes on...

If it doesn't show you as canceled it sound like the authorization for the funds expired. That's not uncommon they can still collect the funds when they ship.

If it doesn't show you as canceled it sound like the authorization for the funds expired. That's not uncommon they can still collect the funds when they ship.
MANNN, I sure do hope I still have a chance. I never had that happen before, so this is all new to me. I really wanted these shoes

While it is not uncommon for authorization to expire it is uncommon if you saw the money go back to you. I have had this happen to me many times especially adidas but the money will still be taken out the charge will just disappear from the statement like I can’t see where the money went to, but hopefully you are good fam, praying for all of you!!

Back
Top Bottom