Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I still have pending charges for both of my orders on my credit card but no shipped email yet or no information about shipping
would anybody know what that means

thanks
It means they haven’t processed the payment and the shoes have not shipped yet.

Damn... just checked my account went from pending to the money going back into my account. Cancelled? Black toes size 10 order in the 10xxx

Damn... just checked my account went from pending to the money going back into my account. Cancelled? Black toes size 10 order in the 10xxx
order isn't completely processed yet. this happened to me yesterday, but this morning the funds were taken out of my account

I wonder if the “restock” on UnionJordan will be on another site. If they fooled some bots and a lot of people on the early links posted, wouldn’t doubt that the links we have saved from the actual secured site for the 1’s gonna be a dead link, come the 24th, and be totally different again

I wonder if the “restock” on UnionJordan will be on another site. If they fooled some bots and a lot of people on the early links posted, wouldn’t doubt that the links we have saved from the actual secured site for the 1’s gonna be a dead link, come the 24th, and be totally different again

yea i assume theyll make another site for the restock bc both will be set on both those sites now

unless they dont care anymore lol

too little of pairs to restock for them to go out of their way and make another site. They're just gonna let them joints fly, if you a bot or not, you a bot. nahmean

Did anyone else cop a hoodie with the shoe?
I probably have a high chance of my items being oversold cause I got the Union exclusive blue hoodie and a sz 8 black toe, which Im sure has smaller production numbers.

I wasn’t really concerned about the apparel while I was frantically trying to check out on the first round. After I got a chance to look at the crew necks I got to have at least one. That inside out design is bananas

FBFA29DD-82CE-40DE-8022-227A6AD63EDF.png

Black Toe are up on Footaction!
Just need this to complete the set :nthat:
LA ?

Back
Top Bottom