Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Well, the end of today would mark the end of the 6th business day since the original drop.

Is there anyone who can’t check their order ? Mine says “there are delays because of high traffic, please try again” :rolleyes
Don’t know if anyone else has the popping up this is an order from the restock

Just came in

4F21509C-4809-427D-A9A3-2B8B9EFBAAEE.jpeg

The TEST: Checkout Page error is gone on my order confirmation, but its still a blank Shopify page. Anyone's Saturday Storm Blues shipped recently?

Looks like the Blues in size 10 and 10.5 is gonna dip below $800. Last sale only $841 lmao. They must’ve made over 2200 pairs. Doesn’t even seem that limited by the way these prices are.

Or people are just willing to take whatever.

Or people are just willing to take whatever.
They definitely made closer to 10k pairs, people are claiming that order numbers dont go in order but they do.

I checked out
12:23 9XXX
12:38 18XXX

between 12:25-12:35 is when I believe most people were able to cop which explains the big jump. I know clothing was also available but between both pairs they def had over 10k pairs.

900+ storm blues been sold on stockx with most orders not even being delivered yet. Or top of that theres the Tokyo in store drop.

They definitely made closer to 10k pairs, people are claiming that order numbers dont go in order but they do.

I checked out

between 12:25-12:35 is when I believe most people were able to cop which explains the big jump. I know clothing was also available but between both pairs they def had over 10k pairs.

900+ storm blues been sold on stockx with most orders not even being delivered yet. Or top of that theres the Tokyo in store drop.

they go up, but they don't go in sequential order unless its the same size and color and product.

:lol: you don't have to believe me, I'm just explaining it from experience. Shopify orders are usually like that. People have order numbers of up to 30xxx, so you're saying theres 30k worth of all products? At the end of the days, its just your theory vs his theory vs mine. But using order numbers to calculate how many pairs there are would just be inaccurate

I checked out

I agree my orders align with what your saying.

:lol: you don't have to believe me, I'm just explaining it from experience. Shopify orders are usually like that. People have order numbers of up to 30xxx, so you're saying theres 30k worth of all products?

They used shopify to checkout in-store as well. they all create order numbers in the same database. No established store would use two different systems to track inventory with their point of sale.
and there's also a **** ton of apparel to be accounted for.
an order number can be called and generated in the database for orders that were placed but declined/failed.

Order number is not a good gauge for stock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom