Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I do like the blues over the reds though
As crazy as it sounds I’m happy with GR Jordan releases these days

All the limited shoes I got in the past 2 years I sold right off the bat expect the kaws

I really only like 4 OG color ways of 1’s blue/black red/black gray/black and white/black

I feel almost all of this. I think if I woulda gotten the blues as well, I definitely would be keeping those.

SNKRS shipping ftw :nthat:

49A144B1-34B3-4982-AF35-1609D7814CDA.jpeg

At first I was going to keep both but then ppl started talking about the kaws 4s...and then I remember I missed out on the grey pair and couldn't part with the bread when the black pair released.
I'm contemplating flipping the black toes for the grey pair. Or I might not just to have the complete union 1 pack.

Are the kaws 4s wearable without squeaking? Or at this point are they just a display piece? I cant stand squeaking and it's the reason why I dont wear a couple of my XIs now.

At first I was going to keep both but then ppl started talking about the kaws 4s...and then I remember I kissed out on the grey pair.
I'm contemplating flipping the black toes for them.

Are the kaws 4s wearable without squeaking? Or at this point are they just a display piece? I cant stand squeaking and it's the reason why I dont wear a couple of my XIs now.

did the gray pair dropped low in value I have em just aint unds yet

How about you tell me your boutique name so I can see if all your reviews are all good 0 complaints i dont approve of the amount of time it takes to reach us but I read the rules at least 15 days u

Insearchofshop.com and just like the last time my credentials were pulled anyone in the US that orders from this thread gets free overnight shipping.

Well everyone except for you, because you're stupid.

Use sensitivecompa for 15% off anything on the site.

Last edited:
Now I wonder how long it will take for the blues to move. Took 4 days for the gray

Sold an extra pair of UNC OF 1’s to grab the Unions but im having a hard time pulling the trigger. I’m tempted to wait to see if it will go down a bit when more people get pairs in hand. I should’ve just bought first then sold the OW’s haha

Black toe has been scanned... still no shipping confirmation for blues lol.

(Probably a redundant post)
Same...Blues sitting in the warehouse waiting to get backdoored by the rogue Union Employee.

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you, your order has been cancelled. Please allow 5-7 business days for us to credit your account.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us by morse code, carrier pigeon, telegram, or Western Union Coach.

Sincerely,

Union Los Angeles

PS.

We hope you enjoyed wasting your time refreshing your browser every 2 minutes waiting to see if your order status has changed.

We will make sure to change your order status from unfulfilled to Cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom