Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I didn't care about the delayed international shipping or abysmal communication between union and their customers...but when they are shipping restocks before shipping one international shoe, I have a problem.
People are complaining about Supreme? I never waited more than 4 days for shipping during the past 10 years.

I didn't care about the delayed international shipping or abysmal communication between union and their customers...but when they are shipping restocks before shipping one international shoe, I have a problem.
People are complaining about Supreme? I never waited more than 4 days for shipping during the past 10 years.

Facts. They're obviously trolling at this point if they're capable of shipping restocks before fulfilling OG orders, regardless if it's international or domestic)

what if they are fulfilling orders at two separate locations?

OG orders with the bigger volume

versus

restocks "in store"

I mean, I'd be mad either way

i'm not defending them, but think of what makes more sense at this point... get rid of the domestic UPS orders that only need a label and box first, or start having to deal with the mess of customs invoices and waybills for all of the countries they're shipping to simultaneously?

it's crappy logistics but they know not to bite off more than they can chew in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom